Good Night for Blount County Girls in 4AAA

GovMan

Heritage over Catholic, Maryville over West, and William Blount over Bearden on Tuesday night. Good showing for the Blount County teams in the district.

William Blount girls are young and still developing as a team, but I believe they are going to be a team that can cause some teams fits in the district. Junior wing player Haley Talbott can shoot the lights out. Bearden didn't have an answer for her on Tuesday night.

Undefeated Heritage will be good test for the Blount girls on Friday night to give them an idea of how they are going to stack up I believe.

Good wins for bc. I have been lucky to see all bc teams play this year and very impressed by all the young tallent. Lots of sophomore contributors but also a lot of freshman playing major roles. At hheritage Wolfe at post seeing time. Robinette at Maryville. Very imrpressed with Roddy at blount as well as Shields and Troutt at alcoa. Roddy and Troutt in my opinion will be major factors to their teams success this year. Heritage doing so well with such a young team. Should be a fun year!