The NEW District 9-AA

howdoitknow

Whoa! Heritage picked first in the division? I like it but there are alot of question marks about this team. Not to mention moving up in classification and losing some pretty good players from last year. Please tell me why you are so optimistic.

I just hope we compete well in the district and contend for a win or two if we make the playoffs.That would be a great season for me. :geek:

Whoa! Heritage picked first in the division? I like it but there are alot of question marks about this team. Not to mention moving up in classification and losing some pretty good players from last year. Please tell me why you are so optimistic.

Heritage is getting some even better players this year. Year of the transfers. Go Patriots!

Are all of these transfers you talk about. I only know of a few. Talked to a few seniors that seem to think chemistry could be a issue.

Who knows, They might not even play football, especially if they aren't welcomed. You never know. I'm sure Coach Brown will get the chemistry worked out.

• 2 weeks later...