The NEW District 9-AA

howdoitknow

There is a lot of parity this year in 9AA. Agreed. WH and Cheatham are the favorites, all things considered. Greenbrier and Westmoreland are similar and either could pull of an upset, can't overlook them or anybody else for that matter. It's my understanding that the game is won or lost at the line of scrimmage. So here's a question, which team has the best returning linemen IYO. :popcorneater:

I can tell you that every pick I make in football comes directly from Cal Preps B). It might be out of tune at the beginning of the year, but by about week 4 it's pretty much dialed in barring significant injury. I think there's 4 11AA teams below the bottom of 9AA which tells me that the parity comment is probably sound.

You guys are right about 7 on 7s. They are a lot of fun to watch, but, they really don't mean that much. Having said that, Sycamore played at Clarksville HS a couple of weeks ago against Dickson, Clarksville, Hopkinsville KY, Houston Co and some I can't remember. They faired pretty well with a 5 - 0 - 1 record for the night. I love to watch #4 sling the ball around.........

Sycamore had its first scrimmage of the season last night. Northwest came to Pleasant View. They are obviously down this year. After 3 fairly quick TDs, Sycamore started subbing in to see what kind of depth they will have. The scrimmage ended with Sycamore 4 TDs to NW 1 TD......

The district is returning both the All District MVP and the All District QB who were both Juniors last year.  I am not sure that I would count these two out when naming your new district MVP.....

Well Clancy, I thought Mr. Grant Wicker of White House High won the 2012 9aa All-District MVP award.  Post a copy of the team if you have one.

Well Clancy, I thought Mr. Grant Wicker of White House High won the 2012 9aa All-District MVP award.  Post a copy of the team if you have one.

Cleggy, you are absolutely correct.  I was off a bit.  The Offensive MVP and the All District QB were Juniors last year.  But, I still wouldn't count them out........