Soddy by God vs Cleveland

Joewaddell3

I'm excited to see Soddy's freshman Tucker Russo in action. He really impresses me. I like watching him wrestle.

He is good. Win for SODDY BY GOD. Good to talk some real wrestling with an INTELLIGENT chatter FINALLY!

OH chump, your bashing of THE BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPS THE C makes you look REAL CLASSY for the record. YOU MESS WITH THE C AND YOU MESS WITH ME!

Edited by scottmike

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good. Win for SODDY BY GOD. Good to talk some real wrestling with an INTELLIGENT chatter FINALLY!

OH chump, your bashing of THE BACK TO BACK STATE CHAMPS THE C makes you look REAL CLASSY for the record. YOU MESS WITH THE C AND YOU MESS WITH ME!

Serious question here. Why is the C not in the big boy division? And do you think the C could handle the C... BHS

Notsobiganymore thanks buddy my point exactly

Believe it or not statechamp99, I loath scottmike. He is pretty shotty with his words when it comes to filling other people's mouths... Easy example, look at the mcgavock stream, and right above challenging any team I the state essentially while he has NO power to make it or the outcome happen in their favor

I'm excited to see Soddy's freshman Tucker Russo in action. He really impresses me. I like watching him wrestle.

Tuckers the real deal.....and once his age matches his weight (relative to high school wrestling) he will be snapping necks and dominating his weight class....

Joe iii- I think both teams will bring everything but the kitchen sink for this match....that being said, Soddy still will have a heavy out with injury and possibly one other out for unknown reasons.... That's the best info I have form 6,000 miles away...

No matter if each side is 100% or not, this will be a dog-fight tonight, and in Feb...and with a few match-ups being number 1 ranked facing number 2 ranked,,,it can really be anyone's match to win... Should be a barn burner and well worth the beverage-free drive from Charlies to the round gym...

Keep in mind, this match last year wasn't even close to the match up in Feb...

I will be there in Feb,,,when it really matters!

CC,,,sends...

ps. I had to edit / add one last thing for now: I'm so proud to see Lopez back,,and not just back, but wrestling at another level. I remember his first year wrestling for Team TN in gym shorts ...he was born to wrestle,,,and then of course,,, save the world with his IQ ;)

Edited by CupCake

It will be just as interesting to see who wrestles. Ive heard some disgruntled parents in the stands. Kids not even close to making weight, kids sitting out to avoid some studs, kids really hurt, some sick, ecttt.. If everyone is in the lineup for these two teams it should be the best match in Tn

Edited by conspirator