Soddy by God vs Cleveland

Joewaddell3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I was on the men's team something the lady pounders know nothing about did u even wrestle??? Oh btw I would bet a paycheck our girls team can beat the mighty pounders

Climbed to the top of the podium not ONCE but TWICE at UTC on February saturday nights. Thanks for asking.

Seriously, where do you boys and girls think my AWESOME NOLEDGE comes from anyways??

Edited by scottmike

Big Congrats to Soddy! Both teams are loaded with talent and great coaching......and it will be interesting to see how they match-up in Feb....I won't be surprised if it comes down to the last match again...

,,,nevertheless, Soddy clearly kicked some butt,,, and should have been given more respect from the start of the year as the returning state champions....well they are clearly # 1 right now...and the board has gone silent,,haha...Too funny!!!

Again, Congrats to Coach Higgins and the team.....

CC,,,sends...

Haden Hamilton didnt wrestle for Cleveland? Who wrestled here?

Deckelman and Hamilton didn't wrestle,,, as it appears they will both cut down to 132....which should be a great match when it happens.... Soddy wrestled a JV kid (that looks like he will be Varsity now) against E Taylor at 138....

Joe Waddell....I didn't get any updates!? Must be the Soddy Sell reception in the dungeon? See you again in Feb my friend for what will be the biggest match of the year I think....

Disclaimer: this message was intended for the real Joe Waddell...not his stalker, iii

CC,,,sends....