Lancaster Christian 85 vs. Dekalb County 67

nebuntyn

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancaster Christian got a really nice squad. They have nice size and athleticism and a couple of guys that can flat out shoot the basketball. LC was up by 18 plus points majority of the game- DC played hard -LC just was just a matchup nightmare for them last night. Both teams were well coached. LC coaching staff have those boys under control and it seemed like selfish play is not an option on that team. Overall it was a great game with a nice pace. Good luck to both teams.

@nebuntyn- that would be nice to see- LC style of play is similar to West TN style of play. I looked at the schedule on their website and they have Mitchell, Arlington, & Jackson North Side on their schedule. It looks like they will play anybody - anywhere. I noticed they didn't have any Metro Nashville schools or Rutherford County schools on the schedule. I wonder what's up with that.

@mykidsdad- that is a different situation-that explains the non- Rutherford county scheduling now- it seems like some schools may be avoiding a competitive game against LC- I didn't see wayward players last night- i witnessed a group of LC players that displayed discipline, sportsmanship, and unselfish play. You definitely could tell that the LC coaching staff was in control and not the players. Both teams were class acts. The small private school division should be feeling really good that LC is not TSSAA because I believe they would make a lot of noise in post season play in that division.

Lancaster Christian is an interesting situation in Rutherford County. What started out as a small private has become a home for wayward athletes. In don't think they are a TSSAA Member yet and that may be part of the scheduling situation. :popcorneater:

Not sure what your definition of wayward is, but if it's what I think your trying to say, YOU ARE WRONG! My kid went to the same school your kid did has a 3.5 gpa! Not once has ever been in trouble, but here there is an opportunity to play, and that's what we went with! An opportunity to play! Nothing more, nothing less! Thanks

@nebuntyn- that would be nice to see- LC style of play is similar to West TN style of play. I looked at the schedule on their website and they have Mitchell, Arlington, & Jackson North Side on their schedule. It looks like they will play anybody - anywhere. I noticed they didn't have any Metro Nashville schools or Rutherford County schools on the schedule. I wonder what's up with that.

You are right! Will play anybody, we have the west tn teams on the schedule(also played a thanksgiving tourney at Memphis Ridgeway). We play Nashville Glencliff and Nashville overton and then Cookeville! Would not look good(in certain peoples eyes in Rutherford co) to lose to a small school like this!

You are right! Will play anybody, we have the west tn teams on the schedule(also played a thanksgiving tourney at Memphis Ridgeway). We play Nashville Glencliff and Nashville overton and then Cookeville! Would not look good(in certain peoples eyes in Rutherford co) to lose to a small school like this!

They could definitely hang with many of the big schools in Rutherford!

Makes me wonder as well. HMMMMM! Edited by nebuntyn

Not sure what your definition of wayward is, but if it's what I think your trying to say, YOU ARE WRONG! My kid went to the same school your kid did has a 3.5 gpa! Not once has ever been in trouble, but here there is an opportunity to play, and that's what we went with! An opportunity to play! Nothing more, nothing less! Thanks

Edited by mymvp