Waverly (7-2) vs Fairview (7-2)

WaverlyTigers7

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly did impress me the other night. Riverside could not contain Jesse at all or even keep up with him. Riversides line was no where near to the line of Waverlys. The dbs of Waverly were actually pretty good along withe Waverlys passing game. The keys of the game are going to be whoever turns the ball over the least and the real battle will be between the Offensive and Defensive Lines, now that is where the damage will be done. If I am right we both had the same records last year around this time and was a big game, haha same story different chapter. Except this time just a tad bit bigger game.

Well 5 days till D-DAY!!! :D;):D

Guest IndianFan10

WELL I AM ALL FOR WAVERLY THIS TIME!! THEY ARE A TOUGH TEAM AND I AM BEHIND THEM 100% I WISH THEM THE BEST AND HOPE TO SEE THEM KICK BUTT AGAINST FAIRVIEW!! GOOD LUCK BOYS!! GO #7 & #26!! I LUV YA GUYS!! :o:D:D

I shall not chance a prediction but would like to congratulate both of these programs for great seasons! With Waverly and Fairview playing so well, it has really added some prestige to the Region 5-AA group. Good luck to both teams and hopefully, you shall come thru with no injurys and make some noise in the playoffs!

Well we are 4 days till D-DAY in the BIG town of Fairview haha. Fairview is a second half team, so I predict that someone is going to score and then the other team will and then they just keep going at it like that or it will be where no one scores at all.It sounds like a very cold night in Fairview, and the low is actually suppose to be 26 ! :o