Possible region 1 finals matches.

Buzz19

I thought I heard Jeremy Taylor quit. He didn't wrestle in the last 4 duals I know. By the end of the season Sam Lane at Science Hill will be the one to beat at 120 or possibly Hinshaw at Seymour.

I would take Cuddebeck from Cocke Co and the Science Hill heavyweight in the finals.

Also Marshall Brown from Greeneville will probably be at 170 and should contend.

Yeah his brother is a freshman and filling in for Bond. Keeps amazing how little respect a state placer can receive in region 1 - "shrimps hire"? But yet everyone wants to blow up all these others. There are 2 returning state placers. That's it. Until these others step up I would show respect for the kids that have sacrificed and put in the work. Region 1 champ is nothing in comparison.

Yeah his brother is a freshman and filling in for Bond. Keeps amazing how little respect a state placer can receive in region 1 - "shrimps hire"? But yet everyone wants to blow up all these others. There are 2 returning state placers. That's it. Until these others step up I would show respect for the kids that have sacrificed and put in the work. Region 1 champ is nothing in comparison.

agree I would not do this about any young wrestler that isnt right

I agree a lot of the kids in the discussion didn't even make it to the state tournament last year. Not saying they didn't work hard over the summer. Kids like boatman and Shropshire should be getting talked about more and having their name spelled corectly for God sake. Looking back kids like p begely broyles and bagley are getting blown up like they can't be touched. None of them were state qualifiers last year.

I'm on my cell phone. It's called auto correct. I apologize if it offended you but if I wanted to insult someone I think I'd pick an insult that made sense lol ;)