District 4-AA Predictions

TwinCityT

Tuesday 1/15

CAK over Alcoa

Stone over Scott

Kingston over Loudon (might miss this one)

Missed all 3. The next set of games mark the 1/2 way point in district.

I'll go 100% the rest of the season :rolleyes:

1/17 & 1/18

Kingston over Stone (maybe)

CAK over Loudon

Alcoa over Scott

Record 6-6

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa played a great game last night. They controlled the tempo and never let CAK get into the fast paced scoring offense they are known for. CAK never adjusted their defense. They continued to chase Alcoa's passes instead of closing the passing lanes. Alcoa had a very good game plan and it's players executed it very well. They played as a complete unit, something CAK needs to learn if they plan on making a run to state. Hats off to Alcoa's girls program. Big win!

Agree totally. CAK was in total disarray. Alcoa played great, they have beat several teams that on paper looked better.

When season started I thought CAK would have a cake walk to state now I'm not so sure. The injured guard has really hurt . Fulton and GP will both be tough at region. Get past that and Elizabethton and Grainger awaits. Still think CAK will get to state but they better tighten it up before tournaments!

So, with the Alcoa win over Fulton, I think that makes TwinCityT's prediction record 9-7. And unless I am adding it up wrong, 5 of the 7 misses have come from picking Alcoa to lose. Fulton, CAK, Stone, Loudon and Kingston are the 5 Alcoa misses. Maybe it's time to give some credit where credit is due!

So, with the Alcoa win over Fulton, I think that makes TwinCityT's prediction record 9-7. And unless I am adding it up wrong, 5 of the 7 misses have come from picking Alcoa to lose. Fulton, CAK, Stone, Loudon and Kingston are the 5 Alcoa misses. Maybe it's time to give some credit where credit is due!

OK maybe you see the method to my madness....

1/29

Alcoa over Stone

CAK over Kingston

Loudon over Scott

Record 9-6 (just countin district games)

2/5 till the end of regular season.....

Alcoa wins both games over Scott

CAK wins both games over Loudon

Kingston wins both games over Stone

Tournament predictions when seeds are determined.

Record 13-8 (gettin better)

Picks all won the 1st of two.

Record now 16-8.

Kudos to Alcoa...won two away games at AAA schools on back to back nights!