TigerPride23

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well which one is it?

DC by 8.

Howell is playing very VERY well.

It may not be showing on the score sheet but his impact can't be ignored...he's making great decisions on the floor and it's showing. EIther way, games between these two are always tight.

tigerfans2013 -Howell isn't playing well and still has the same problem as he did before he left which is turnovers

His decision making is much better and he's taking much higher percentage shots. I don't know what games they've been watching but I've been impressed both games he's been back.

At the end of the day these are all kids and expecting one to return and play like Lebron James will alway be a let down.

DC up 32-19 at the half.

DeKalb dominated the whole game. Looking very good now. Half the bench were starters at one time. Not bashing SC at all, but DC just outmatched them completely. Good team effort everyone looked good, but people can say what they want Atnip is a complete beast down low. Showed some good moves tonight as well.

As for Howell, he missed 10 games and comes back with 19 points, 14 points, lots of steals and etc.. No telling how many points he had tonight. If that's not looking good after missing 10 games, then I'd hate to see bad.

Edited by TigerPride23