Coach Hamm Ranking? Joke Again..

Bearman3

Ha I never said he should be ranked number one and I promise we wouldn't me torn up if he wasn't even ranked.

But the original quote was for the seccond week he has kids finishing at tournaments in the wrong place (poole losing in finals and finishing 4th) last week Stevens winning Ryan when he was at Soddy..Ck Results... Edited by Bearman3

What your really trying to say is... If your going to do rankings based off the results of matches, then post the correct results so the rankings are some what validated.

Correct!!!!!ck results and head to head and who they have wrestled.....just ck last weeks rant about rankings same complaints and it wasn't me....

Correct!!!!!ck results and head to head and who they have wrestled.....just ck last weeks rant about rankings same complaints and it wasn't me....

If it bothers you just don't look at them, simple fix. I had a brother we wouldn't allow to look at them for this exact reason, he just complained all the time about them, that and it got in his head before the match but that's a different story.

Edited by WrestlingGod

What a joke again, has Poole getting pinned in finals and finishing Fourth can this guy check RESULTS!!!!!! If you post rankings you should atleast research..... nwcaonline is a good one..Bromley also beat Eckhart he had ranked 3rd DivisionII in rout to a runner up at Science Hill and Eckhart beat Poole 14 to 3 for 3rd

What is Bearman talking about. It doesn't say that Poole was in the finals. What it says is:

"This week: Stevens pinned Poole en route to winning Science Hill. Stevison placed 3rd at Brentwood. Insalaco won Sycamore at 126. Poole placed 4th at Science Hill. Tristan Hackett (Beech) won Hendersonville."

It says that Stevens pinned Poole. Stevens won the tourny. Poole placed fourth. No where does it say that he beat Poole in the finals, like you are claiming. How much are you drinking tonight?

Also, Hamm does the Division I ranking. Why are you attacking him about division II results? Sounds personal, man. Get a grip. Besides. Don't let the smile fool you. Hamm can still go. I think he can take you.

Edited by devilblaze

Really buddy?!?! Do you realize exactly how hard it is to rank people? no! I help do rankings for my region in KY and it is hard enough doing that. Hamm rankings are VERY good. I have followed them since 02 when I started high school.

If you had a problem with hamm you could always email him..... He is not hard to find or get in touch with. He may even take you down in the process :thumb:

Yall are dumb. The rankings clearly state, "This week: Stevens pinned Poole en route to winning Science ". "Poole placed 4th at Science Hill"

Allnof which is true. Stevens did pin Poole EN ROUTE to winning the hill. Nowhere does this say he pinned him in finals. En route does not mean in finals. It means he pinned him on his way to winning. Which he did. And Poole placed fourth. This is all correct. Now get off of Hamms knuts for a while

Starting my career here on coacht mostly because Im now separated from my big ole broad and to get my mind off the constant struggle to get my son to wrestle... I told him if he wrestled and was a stud... He would get all the girls. He replied back well dad I don't want to get fat girls. Shookin by this comment... I replied like any man would with a touché son touché. To get down to the important part all fun till February. Jacob Stevens is one example of many that come ready to go to war even when seriously doubted...from what I hear you dont want to wrestle him but he dang sure knows how to be the life of the party even when not at a party. Soddy is good at producing mean hard nose wrestlers!