district 10aa

howdoitknow

It looks like CPA is the team to beat but I am sure most people thought that East Nashville/Maplewood would be #2/#3 in the district. Here lately it appears that Pearl-Cohn and Stratford are wanting a "say so" in that discussion as well. I don't see this district losing a game to 9aa in the region tourney. Who are the teams out of this district that we'll see in the substate in 2 months?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now it appears that CPA will win the district championship. It also appears that Hume-Fogg and Whites Creek will play one another in the #8 vs #9 "play in game". Maplewood is currently second in the district but Pearl-Cohn, East Nashville, Stratford, and MLK all still have a very good shot to finish #2 in the district. Any of them could finish as high as #2 or as low as #6. Lipscomb will be #7 so I suppose that #2 will have the opportunity to open tournament play against them. If you are anywhere between #3-#6 in this district you're fixing to have a very challenging opening round matchup and an even tougher road to travel.

• 2 weeks later...