district 10aa

howdoitknow

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name='bjl1929' timestamp='1360788437' post='2947130']

Just from looking at the scores from last night- it looks like the most intense game was the 2/7. The next games are:

1 CPA vs. 4 Pearl Cohn

2 East Nashville vs. 3 Maplewood

I think CPA vs. East Nashville in the finals.

[/u]

I was shocked by those scores. I think the semifinals will be much closer.

I honestly look for Maplewood/Pearl-Cohn to "try to lose" the consolation game so they can get on the opposite side of the region bracket as CPA. If you are 3rd in this district you'll have to play CPA in the region semifinals.

I don't think any of these teams lose to a 9aa team in the region tourney and I think both like their chances vs East Nashville much more than vs CPA.

I honestly look for Maplewood/Pearl-Cohn to "try to lose" the consolation game so they can get on the opposite side of the region bracket as CPA. If you are 3rd in this district you'll have to play CPA in the region semifinals.

I don't think any of these teams lose to a 9aa team in the region tourney and I think both like their chances vs East Nashville much more than vs CPA.

Hadn't considered that, but you could be right. Play Goodpasture, then E. Nashville or Macon, then CPA (assuming tournaments play out according to seedings). Still think Goodpasture is no gimme for either Maplewood or Pearl Cohn.

Hadn't considered that, but you could be right. Play Goodpasture, then E. Nashville or Macon, then CPA (assuming tournaments play out according to seedings). Still think Goodpasture is no gimme for either Maplewood or Pearl Cohn.

The finals is not a gimme if Richard and Howell can't play. A little foul trouble and a depleted bench and East could beat CPA. Why hasn't Richard been playing? Anyone know Howell's prognosis for the upcoming games. Without those two, I don't think CPA can win the gold. Not enough depth.