I guess it's official.....O'Connor to Buckhorn.

LeroyBrown

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't looking good for keeping the coaching crew in Giles co.

Well if that's the case they will probably do like they did with the baseball team.Just give the head coaching job to a former player fresh out of college with no coaching experience what so ever and with next years schedule that should be fun.

Nah....he's just double-dipping on the free food. The word is he's locked up with the Cardinals trying to figure out who's gonna replace the Pope that was too pooped to Pope! :mrgreen:

Old Wise One Is the Buckhorn job a bigger, better job then the Giles gig? i was really impressed with the town, be a great place to live and work, heck I would love to move over there! But got this blonde hair lady that lives with me won't leave her mommy! I was told by our coach that there was a good shot at us comming over for a scrimmage in the fall, with the coaching change not sure were that stands. We came over last year and scrimmaged Marshall and Shelbyville.

Old Wise One Is the Buckhorn job a bigger, better job then the Giles gig? i was really impressed with the town, be a great place to live and work, heck I would love to move over there! But got this blonde hair lady that lives with me won't leave her mommy! I was told by our coach that there was a good shot at us comming over for a scrimmage in the fall, with the coaching change not sure were that stands. We came over last year and scrimmaged Marshall and Shelbyville.

He needed to get back to Bama (where he used to coach) to get his years in for retirement. That's the motive......and it is a big school.

Edited by LeroyBrown

Well it looks like Leroy is the resident Giles expert so I'll have to defer that question to shim....I mean him.

Buckhorn is Alabama 6a. Big Boy Football. More outside money there for sure. Plus the word is they have 3 freezers so the extra food would make him happy! A better gig? Nope. Giles pipeline is full and Leroy is doing all he can to help with recruiting. :roflolk:

As far as scrimmages go....Giles usually scrimmages Tullahoma, Lincoln County, and Franklin County. Lincoln (last year) and now Tullahoma are on our regular season schedule so Giles would be looking i'm sure.If we do, Sawdust, ole Rocky, and myself will treat ya to a cold glass of tea! Heck, for you, we'll even bring in 5x for entertainment! :ph34r:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Well it looks like Leroy is the resident Giles expert so I'll have to defer that question to shim....I mean him.

Buckhorn is Alabama 6a. Big Boy Football. More outside money there for sure. Plus the word is they have 3 freezers so the extra food would make him happy! A better gig? Nope. Giles pipeline is full and Leroy is doing all he can to help with recruiting. :roflolk:

As far as scrimmages go....Giles usually scrimmages Tullahoma, Lincoln County, and Franklin County. Lincoln (last year) and now Tullahoma are on our regular season schedule so Giles would be looking i'm sure.If we do, Sawdust, ole Rocky, and myself will treat ya to a cold glass of tea! Heck, for you, we'll even bring in 5x for entertainment! :ph34r:

Glad to know I am good for something, WOMG. I am ready to see who the new super is going to be to see what we have in store, coaching wise.

Well I hope nothing but the best for you guys..... Sometimes the grass on the other side is greener but is full of cow pies be carefule OC. I like the 5x..... Saw Gate last night as a baseball game..... He wants to scrimmage over there somewhere next fall...... Tells you how well he respects that area, he calls it the hot bed of football in this area. Edited by chattacane