Liberty and Fayette Ware

Terrio31

One question can someone give me some info on tech such key players

They are lead by senior guard 5'8 Daniel Hill he controls there game if he is the game and out of foul trouble they will be in any game.. Other key players are Kendall Walker he can fill it up and run the point! They have a kid from fball Taylor who is big&strong and very athletic that can bang w/the best although he is a little under sized ..the TECH defense is what helps them win games

Liberty Tech shot lights out from the 3point line. #20 knocked down maybe 5 threes, #12 may have made 3 or 4 threes as well. The biggest one came with about 20 seconds left. #10 the PG scored at will probably had 20-25 points.

Fayette Ware didn't play that well at all but still should/could hv won, missed free throws and an unforced turnover cost them the game (all within a minute left in the game). Crazy atmosphere at Fayette Ware, I wouldn't want to play there come tourney time.

They are lead by senior guard 5'8 Daniel Hill he controls there game if he is the game and out of foul trouble they will be in any game.. Other key players are Kendall Walker he can fill it up and run the point! They have a kid from fball Taylor who is big&strong and very athletic that can bang w/the best although he is a little under sized ..the TECH defense is what helps them win games

They going to need good guard play to play with Mitchell Sheffield and Trezevant. But mitchell and trezevant both also have a kid in the 6-5 to 6-6 range sheffield has one two but has not that much of threat if I was going to rank your district I would go 1.Jax S.S. 2. FW 3. Bolivar 4. Liberty but that's just my thoughts I want to know wat u think

They going to need good guard play to play with Mitchell Sheffield and Trezevant. But mitchell and trezevant both also have a kid in the 6-5 to 6-6 range sheffield has one two but has not that much of threat if I was going to rank your district I would go 1.Jax S.S. 2. FW 3. Bolivar 4. Liberty but that's just my thoughts I want to know wat u think

I can agree with you ranking but honesty the rankings dont count all four of these teams can beat each other on any night.. Jax SS is the most talented hands down they have SIZE at every position and all of the can play..but beatable ... FW Is a pretty good team a well but if they play SS they will lose bc they both play a fast pace game but SS is much better and run n gun fast pace is what they love doing..If FW slowed the ball down and make SS play half court its a different ball game.. Bolivar has i very legit solid team a couple of good guards who can make things happen..they can be scary bc they have been playing w/o there big Roberson all year and still have been good..he can elevate their team to the next level...Liberty has a young team who has started to peak at the right time of the yr. , they play hard defense and has a point guard who can completely control every game he plays in if he stays out of foul troble that right there is what keeps them in the game even tho they are very undersized

The contenders out of memphis are in order my thoughts are 1.Mitchell very deep at the guard position with Neba Echols Jerimah Martin Mario Mcneil Kylan Phillips plus Gavin Robertson is Having a very good senior season the x factor is Khalil Spencer who is a major d-1 prospect 2.Trezevant Ty Wooten Tadarius Neely and Steven Wright leading the way with Chris Sims Von Hawkins and Dwight Waddle playin important roles they have not played Mitchell yet but I think they can compete with them 3.Sheffield The Twins are one of the better guard combos in the state Jaylin Smith is probly the best shooter in town their X factor is Terrance Smith as is the only big and his rebounding and shot blocking is vital 4. Raleigh - Egypt the dark horse can play with the above mentioned teams guard play is a lil spotty but Darius Birks is playin good Anthony Stroggins is a good young big but the and the reason they can compete is Fatood Lewis 6-7 6-8 long athletic kid who if he plays the high major D-1 player he is capable of being. He makes them a contender