FCS vs Watertown

UCSportsFan

There's a difference between saying "don't be stupid" and "you are stupid" and I highly doubt that any professional would come out and directly say that to a kid. I'm betting it was more along the lines of the first example that I just gave. That type of stuff is said daily.

Well i'm not sure anything was caught on video but it was definitly past the lines of "you're being stupid." Like i said, don't argue on a subject with people who know what happened if you dont know what happened.

There's a difference between saying "don't be stupid" and "you are stupid" and I highly doubt that any professional would come out and directly say that to a kid. I'm betting it was more along the lines of the first example that I just gave. That type of stuff is said daily.

Stick with that theory. You'll see. He'll blow it with the wrong dad in Watertown one day.

He won't because Watertown kids are tough and from the country and don't have a "silver spoon" in their mouths and a negative opinion about everyone who doesn't drive a BMW. They're not preppy kids who freak out everytime someone raises his/her voice. That's what's wrong with many kids today. They just don't know the value of hard work and discipline. They want the prize but don't want to pay the price (unless mommy or daddy is paying for it that is.....).

Yeah, you talk big but have no idea what you're talking about. A big difference between what happened last night and our football blowouts is we put the freshmen and 8th graders in when we get a big lead. Matt was pounding the FC administration last night. It shows a man's character when he does something like that. By the way, good luck with Goodpasture next year.

Thats another issue I have with T $$ AA. How doea a school with over 600 kids get in Class A? That has Ronnie Carter's hands all over it.

Edited by devilfanatic

He won't because Watertown kids are tough and from the country and don't have a "silver spoon" in their mouths and a negative opinion about everyone who doesn't drive a BMW. They're not preppy kids who freak out everytime someone raises his/her voice. That's what's wrong with many kids today. They just don't know the value of hard work and discipline. They want the prize but don't want to pay the price (unless mommy or daddy is paying for it that is.....).

Amen brother! Preach on!!!

Thats another issue I have with T $$ AA. How doea a school with over 600 kids get in Class A? That has Ronnie Carter's hands all over it.

We have 600 kids Pre-k through 12th grade. They only count your high school enrollment. Then they multiply ours by 1.8. And Ronnie Carter has been retired for some time now. Seems like you're not too bothered by the facts.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

We have 600 kids Pre-k through 12th grade. They only count your high school enrollment. Then they multiply ours by 1.8. And Ronnie Carter has been retired for some time now. Seems like you're not too bothered by the facts.

I'm talking about Goodpasture sir, please keep up with the conversation.....

I realize Carter has been retired but he is the one that put this idiotic stipulation that a team couldn't go up more than one classification. Goodpasture will be Class A for the next 4 years then move back to AA where they should be. It won't affect Girls side because they can't compete with us or Clarkrange but it does affect football a great deal.

Edited by devilfanatic

I'm talking about Goodpasture sir, please keep up with the conversation.....

I realize Carter has been retired but he is the one that put this idiotic stipulation that a team couldn't go up more than one classification. Goodpasture will be Class A for the next 4 years then move back to AA where they should be. It won't affect Girls side because they can't compete with us or Clarkrange but it does affect football a great deal.

Their enrollment is down and they qualified for class A. Keep up with the news. And I was keeping up with the conversation. I'm the only one to mention Goodpasture and that was along time ago. Did you fall asleep?

Edited by GeorgeBailey