DISTRICT 12A

12AEAGLEFAN

WC coach pulled kids off field and left PC tonight after one of the worse umpired games ever tied at three going into extra innings. It will be a shame if tssaa don't do something with PC! Their coach calling WC players losers and so on. But what can you expect from PC anyway, the guy that kept stats for them last night at WC called behind the plate tonight at PC. Classless!

Classless? I'll tell you what classless is, it's a WC player turning around and screaming at the umpire "It's all on you!" after striking out! Also its a WC asst 1b coach mouthing to the PC dugout the whole game. Lets not forget the WC coach arguing balls and strikes, thought that was supposed to get you ejected? Most classless though was the WC coach when he cowardly took his team off the field! What an example he set tonight! Very very poor sportsmanship!

The man behind the plate shouldn't have even been there because he was supposed to be in Lexington for a double header but he got called in on last seconds notice. He's new and also he called just as bad a game for us as well, we just didn't spazz out like the Waynesboro team and fans. Perry County wasn't "classless" at all the "classless" award goes to the Wayne County Wildcats and Fans for being disrespectful just because things didn't go their way. Both teams are young and inexperienced and it was a must win for both teams. But you got to keep your cool and in my opinion i believe Perry County did and no one in the Perry County dugout said anything about Waynesboro's players being "losers". Wayne County's players were mouthing off to the umpires and the coaches were talking trash to Perry County's coaches all night long. I talked to Mike Andrews (man in the wheelchair) and he told me all the trash talking going on between the first base coach and the Perry County coaches and to me that's "Classless" and no sportsmanship what so ever. Wildcat89 you really need to grow up because lying and making stuff up won't help you in the long run. All in all its just a game and it shouldn't be a big ordeal like it was. Now having said all this if i were the kids from Waynesboro i would be furious at Coach Miller for just saying we quit when y'all had a kid that had 13 strikeouts and was still throwing low 80's with 125 pitches. We'll meet again in the first round of the Tournament in two weeks and i'm sure we'll see who can keep their cool during all this high school drama.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

As a coach you can only take so much when it's that obvious. We will all see how this plays out when tssaa gets involved tomorrow

I highly doubt the TSSAA will do anything about this. Y'all left because when we changed pitchers we brought in a guy off the bench and took one guy out and he came up to bat and Coach Miller didn't see him on his roster. In the rulebook it says its a courtesy player so there was no need to tell the Waynesboro coaches about it. We brought the kid in the game in the 6th inning. Why didn't Coach Miller notice it a hour before all this big ordeal? Because he obviously didn't want to be there in the first place so he didn't know what else to do but Q U I T. And that my friend is the definition of "Classless".

Classless? I'll tell you what classless is, it's a WC player turning around and screaming at the umpire "It's all on you!" after striking out! Also its a WC asst 1b coach mouthing to the PC dugout the whole game. Lets not forget the WC coach arguing balls and strikes, thought that was supposed to get you ejected? Most classless though was the WC coach when he cowardly took his team off the field! What an example he set tonight! Very very poor sportsmanship!

And whats hilarious is that the count was full up after that pitch and he swung at ball four in the dirt and outside and i mean WAY outside. No number 15 it wasn't all on the umpires fault. "IT WAS ALL ON YOU!"

WC coach pulled kids off field and left PC tonight after one of the worse umpired games ever tied at three going into extra innings. It will be a shame if tssaa don't do something with PC! Their coach calling WC players losers and so on. But what can you expect from PC anyway, the guy that kept stats for them last night at WC called behind the plate tonight at PC. Classless!

One other thing wildcat, the guy behind the plate never kept stats he was up there chatting with the guy that does stats for the Vikings and that is the play by play announcer Jay "Money Cash Money" Hinson. The umpire went to see how he was doing and came back down he wasn't up there long enough to take stats and plus he's the most unbiased umpire i've ever seen. There were worse calls called on us just like there was on y'all.

One other thing wildcat, the guy behind the plate never kept stats he was up there chatting with the guy that does stats for the Vikings and that is the play by play announcer Jay "Money Cash Money" Hinson. The umpire went to see how he was doing and came back down he wasn't up there long enough to take stats and plus he's the most unbiased umpire i've ever seen. There were worse calls called on us just like there was on y'all.

I don't even have a kid playing and as for Wc leaving because PC changed pitchers is just stupid. When WC last two batters struck out on balls over there head without swinging a bat is ridiculous. And the ump spending his time between innings in the PC dugout, another classy move, and lets not forget the umpire going to the team meeting after the game, but I guess that was to tell his nephew good job.

This isn't the first time that this group of WC Baseball players showed their butts in PC! They acted up at a WC@PC middle school game 3 or 4 years ago, wanting to fight and I believe they walked off the field that day too. And as for WC complaining about the calls, he called the same for both teams. Every ump has his own strikezone, teams don't have to like it they just have to deal with it. Believe me on this, almost every game in any sport we've played AT waynesboro, and the bad calls, we've went home feeling like we'd been raped!

This isn't the first time that this group of WC Baseball players showed their butts in PC! They acted up at a WC@PC middle school game 3 or 4 years ago, wanting to fight and I believe they walked off the field that day too. And as for WC complaining about the calls, he called the same for both teams. Every ump has his own strikezone, teams don't have to like it they just have to deal with it. Believe me on this, almost every game in any sport we've played AT waynesboro, and the bad calls, we've went home feeling like we'd been raped!

I don't recall Monday nights game at WC having bad calls, I do recall PC pitcher hitting WC pitcher twice and laughing about it, but then again we are talking about PC and that's the way they're taught. And you want to talk about football, what about last years high school game when number 60 I think it was tried to start a fight and throw punches all night before finally being ejected towards the end.