DISTRICT 12A

12AEAGLEFAN

PC coach is no role model or angel either so dont run down Wc coach !

I totally agree i believe he was just as bad but he DID NOT say anything to Wayne County's players thats just something y'all are trying to make up to start more trouble. I doubt TSSAA will do anything about this but i kinda wish it would for all of our sakes because this is a disgrace to the game for what both teams did even though Perry County didn't do much they still jawed their mouths at the Wayne County coaches and i know these coaches personally and by no circumstances did any of them curse to the players, coaches, or fans. If they did then yes they should be stripped of their coaching and teaching ability but i'm pretty sure they NEVER said anything like that. And for yalls information yalls coach is the one thats not a teacher at the school and thats a fact jack! Coach Dunkle has been teaching in the Perry County system for about 12 years. This guy y'all have is in his first year and isn't even apart of it so please stop these stupid rumors and making all this stuff up.

Look i'm a parent too but my kids are out of college doing their on thing. Got two beautiful Grandkids so yes sir i know how it is when two teams have so much between the two. All i am saying is that why would a 16 year old kid try purposely to hit the opposing pitcher after throwing three great pitches: a change up outside corner, a fastball foul, a fastball in the dirt, and the pitch he hit him with was a curveball that got away and the second time he hit him on the first pitch and when he did he immediately put his head down in disgust and then when he saw the batter stare him down he laughed. Now y'all are making it seem like we're out to get y'all and stuff in which i am not. Both teams are having down years and yes this was a big two game series. But we as adults, parents, and fans need to not get so hostile on both sides about balls and strikes. When i played back in the seventies it was a great rivalry but it was because we were both battling for third and second because Summertown ruled then as they do every year. I used to love play Waynesboro and Collinwood because i knew a lot of the kids from travel ball and because we just had a moral respect for each other. Now a days we have social media and stuff and every little thing gets blown out of proportion for reasons unknown. Lets all trust be grown ups and not get so heated about stuff like this and i'm including myself and the Perry County fans as well because our fans were upset with the calls just as much as Wayne County but we didn't make as big of a show.

In my opinion the umpire behind the plate clearly was the cause of all the WC fans reaction toward him! And as far as i Heard there were no comments made toward any PC players or fans from WC fans during play, afterwards i couldnt say because i walked off because i was pretty mad about the strikes called on WC last 2 batters and if you thought they were the right calls you dont know much about balls and strikes but we will have to live with it there is nothing you can do about it!
  • Upvote 1

Honestly i didn't think they were strikes to be honest because there was one that i looked over at my brother and said that ump's going to get hurt after this game because he called one at least 8 or 9 inches off the plate. As far as i know i did hear a couple of smart ellic comments from both Wayne County and Perry County. I wish this never would've happened but hopefully everyone can come to an agree some time or another because in the long run for both sides' parents its just a game.

I totally agree i believe he was just as bad but he DID NOT say anything to Wayne County's players thats just something y'all are trying to make up to start more trouble. I doubt TSSAA will do anything about this but i kinda wish it would for all of our sakes because this is a disgrace to the game for what both teams did even though Perry County didn't do much they still jawed their mouths at the Wayne County coaches and i know these coaches personally and by no circumstances did any of them curse to the players, coaches, or fans. If they did then yes they should be stripped of their coaching and teaching ability but i'm pretty sure they NEVER said anything like that. And for yalls information yalls coach is the one thats not a teacher at the school and thats a fact jack! Coach Dunkle has been teaching in the Perry County system for about 12 years. This guy y'all have is in his first year and isn't even apart of it so please stop these stupid rumors and making all this stuff up.

Who said anything about who teaches at whos school! And i Heard at least 3 kids that said the 3rd base coach was cussing but i dont know who he was cussing, it was probaly at the umpire because he would make a preacher curse with some of those calls he was making!

Who said anything about who teaches at whos school! And i Heard at least 3 kids that said the 3rd base coach was cussing but i dont know who he was cussing, it was probaly at the umpire because he would make a preacher curse with some of those calls he was making!

All jokes aside i hope nobody was using profanity and i dont think anybody wants things to end up like they did!

All jokes aside i hope nobody was using profanity and i dont think anybody wants things to end up like they did!

I was meaning what that new Wildcat fan said about "if he (meaning Dunkle) was even a teacher" comment he put. Nothing about what you said though WCFAN. I really hope there wasn't any profanity because like you said this should have never have happened and both sides should've kept their cool. And i agree just about every call the Umpire called that was questionable would've made the Pope curse at him.

Like cwoobballer said yall know I'm just ragging on yall waynesboro folks! It sure is fun (and easy) to get a rise out of yall.

Well i aint going to take any crap on here or any where else and i dont expect you too either so dont post if you dont want to here my opinion! I will respect your opinion, but i dont have to agree with it and i dont expect you to agree with mine! But I think we can all agree with that! " GO CATS"

Coach miller is employed by the WC school system as a teacher just not at the high school, he teaches at the halfway house.

I was meaning what that new Wildcat fan said about "if he (meaning Dunkle) was even a teacher" comment he put. Nothing about what you said though WCFAN. I really hope there wasn't any profanity because like you said this should have never have happened and both sides should've kept their cool. And i agree just about every call the Umpire called that was questionable would've made the Pope curse at him.

I am well aware that WC's coach is not a teacher in the public school system. I had no idea if PC's coach is a teacher or not. Regardless, he shouldn't have said what he did. Like I said earlier, he needs prayers.

Edited by WildcatSports

Well i aint going to take any crap on here or any where else and i dont expect you too either so dont post if you dont want to here my opinion! I will respect your opinion, but i dont have to agree with it and i dont expect you to agree with mine! But I think we can all agree with that! " GO CATS"

You'll take whatever crap I give you, and like it! You need to try therapy or maybe an anger management class before you blow a cog or let your mouth overload your you-know-what!