DISTRICT 12A

12AEAGLEFAN

Games back on track tonight. Loretto vs PC and Collinwood vs Summertown. Should be some good games.

Some of the top teams get to breeze through district but in Districts 12A and 5A tonight there are battles between two of the top 10 teams in the state IMO, if anyone is in these areas they need to take these clashes in. Good luck to all 4 may they remain healthy and play great!!

I believe the Perry County and Loretto game will be pretty good. Perry County had them beat at home 3-1 going to the 7th but Loretto started hitting just about everything and ended up being Perry County 4-3. I believe after the disappointing loss to the Trojans this young Vikings team will rise to the occasion and play in the Loser's Bracket Final against either Summertown or Collinwood.

Worst officiating ever. Agreed. Bad calls both ways. As for the ejection, it was right call. Runner lowered shoulder and charged into catchers chest. Unfortunately it was eagles pitcher. Lyons did a good job though. Plate ump had a moving strike zone. But that's what you get in high school officiating.

Worst officiating ever. Agreed. Bad calls both ways. As for the ejection, it was right call. Runner lowered shoulder and charged into catchers chest. Unfortunately it was eagles pitcher. Lyons did a good job though. Plate ump had a moving strike zone. But that's what you get in high school officiating.

From the angle I was in, it wasn't the right call. Base runner was half between base line and back of the oval at home plate. The catcher saw the pitch coming in, and shifted into the path of the runner. Two steps from that shift is when the collision happened. I don't believe the catcher was trying to block the plate, he was trying to field the ball. It was unfortunate. I'm just glad no one was hurt.