Mt Juliet 2013

BKisler

as a bears dad, I see mj struggling alot this year. theres a possibility to be one of those years. Wc is much improved, hendersonville is a sleeper, and beech still has hurd. Im a little worried with the past two freshman classes here at mj. Hope it works out.

What about SC I see them being better than H'ville this year

Station Camp has a lot of talent coming back; especially on offense. Not sure about what they have on D. I would say there are big expectations at SC this year. Question is ; can they live up to them. It will be probably the most competitive year ever in 9A. As you can see from the previous posts WCP and I disagree on MJ this year and we are both Bear dads.

Station Camp has a lot of talent coming back; especially on offense. Not sure about what they have on D. I would say there are big expectations at SC this year. Question is ; can they live up to them. It will be probably the most competitive year ever in 9A. As you can see from the previous posts WCP and I disagree on MJ this year and we are both Bear dads.

dont get me wrong, i think were still top, but I alos think there are teAms that on ANY given night can beat us, and we will not get away with being better "athlete-ed"

Im excited! 2 weeks, and the district is in pads, look forward to watching!

Kisler, just found out about Coach Perry on the MJ website. Hoping all went well with the surgery and a speedy recovery. If you hear anything let us know.

Pride; He is still in ICU; but doing very well. I will know more tomorrow as I will be at the lifting competition in Dickson tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

Coach Perry is doing very well. We were told that he is feeling much better and getting stronger every day and already asking when he can get back to the team. The boys did a team picture for him and he has had it by his bed side. He and his family appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. MJ won the Dickson Co. weight lifting competition, either winning or finishing in the top 3 of each of the six weight divisions for each of the two lifts. Theyhome the over all team championship.