D-II State Predictions

nashwrestling

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you say Mr. Martin. After reading all of your comments I'm sure you don't want your identity revealed.

Ha ha ...not sure who Mr Martin is but I am not worried about any comments that I have made...Think its funny that you changed your name...guess it got hard to hide for you after thngs went just as i said they would

Ha ha ...not sure who Mr Martin is but I am not worried about any comments that I have made...Think its funny that you changed your name...guess it got hard to hide for you after thngs went just as i said they would

There's no reason to lie anymore Chiggy. If you wasn't worried then you wouldn't have made all of those bold and ridiculus statements under an alias name and you would not continue to lie and refuse to accept responsibility for your pathetic actions. You made a lot of false allegations against a lot of respectable people, face the consequences now that the truth you preached about has been revealed. What is your problem with those people? How can you be such a hypocrite? Do you regret all of the threats you made? For your information, this is the first account I have had on CoachT so nice try changing the subject and avoiding responsibility for yourself. Back to the point now, what did you say your name was if its not Chig Martin and you are not worried about any comments you made? You seem very afraid to take credit for your statements, and you seem very afraid now that your name has came out.

Lets see, based on your posts Mr. Chig Martin a.k.a. MFCEO you both have ties with Hixson wrestling, Red Bank wrestling, and Heritage Georgia wrestling and ties within the Chattanooga community. You have both been to Tennessee and Georgia state championships including Tennessee's when it was in Chattanooga. You were both at the state duals and state tournament this year. You were both at Hixson's dual meets throughout the season. You both currently have a son wrestling for Hixson. MFCEO is from Hixson and has all of these Red Bank/Chattanooga/Heritage Georgia ties yet he claims that he has never heard of Chig Martin? Have I left anything out Chiggy?? Oh yeah, the fact that you were heard discussing your posts as MFCEO at the cow palace!! "NUF SAID!! Prove that wrong...cuz you can't"

Edited by kpowers

There's no reason to lie anymore Chiggy. If you wasn't worried then you wouldn't have made all of those bold and ridiculus statements under an alias name and you would not continue to lie and refuse to accept responsibility for your pathetic actions. You made a lot of false allegations against a lot of respectable people, face the consequences now that the truth you preached about has been revealed. What is your problem with those people? How can you be such a hypocrite? Do you regret all of the threats you made? For your information, this is the first account I have had on CoachT so nice try changing the subject and avoiding responsibility for yourself. Back to the point now, what did you say your name was if its not Chig Martin and you are not worried about any comments you made? You seem very afraid to take credit for your statements, and you seem very afraid now that your name has came out.

Lets see, based on your posts Mr. Chig Martin a.k.a. MFCEO you both have ties with Hixson wrestling, Red Bank wrestling, and Heritage Georgia wrestling and ties within the Chattanooga community. You have both been to Tennessee and Georgia state championships including Tennessee's when it was in Chattanooga. You were both at the state duals and state tournament this year. You were both at Hixson's dual meets throughout the season. You both currently have a son wrestling for Hixson. MFCEO is from Hixson and has all of these Red Bank/Chattanooga/Heritage Georgia ties yet he claims that he has never heard of Chig Martin? Have I left anything out Chiggy?? Oh yeah, the fact that you were heard discussing your posts as MFCEO at the cow palace!! "NUF SAID!! Prove that wrong...cuz you can't"

I am sorry that in your loss that you have decided to direct your anger at me.I am not your guy or gal.Your extreme knee jerk reaction to what was written on a forum makes me think that you or somebody is guilty of something though.Who knows and I dont care.If you convince the rest of your Clevland cronies that I am the bad guy then , lol not really lost anything there anyway.Think there was a huge dislike for me way before you moved into town.I also find it quite interesting that up into last week I was told you were on here all the time as west40 something then pooof you were gone. Now your surface under a new name trying to accuse me of what you are now doing...making false allegations wothout saying who you are.There is a tv show you need to watch called Catfish thats on MTV.Its about people who get online and make other people think they are somebody they are not.Heck for all I know you are mfce west40 KPowers UTC2011MikeScott Scottmike all in one. I left my number for you to call me and if you really thought I was the person;and you were not scared for me to know who you are, why no call ?

I will not knowledge any more of your posts and will put it in simple terms so that I dont confuse you...Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words do not hurt me.

If all of this crazy stuff that people say and write on these forums upset you so much....stay off of the forums and you want be as angry.Thats what I have chosen to do for a while and it works.If not for many of my friends telling me to come check this out ; I would not have known it was on here.Thats all the time I have in my busy life for you or any of these coach t shenanigans.

Chig Martin

I am sorry that in your loss that you have decided to direct your anger at me.I am not your guy or gal.Your extreme knee jerk reaction to what was written on a forum makes me think that you or somebody is guilty of something though.Who knows and I dont care.If you convince the rest of your Clevland cronies that I am the bad guy then , lol not really lost anything there anyway.Think there was a huge dislike for me way before you moved into town.I also find it quite interesting that up into last week I was told you were on here all the time as west40 something then pooof you were gone. Now your surface under a new name trying to accuse me of what you are now doing...making false allegations wothout saying who you are.There is a tv show you need to watch called Catfish thats on MTV.Its about people who get online and make other people think they are somebody they are not.Heck for all I know you are mfce west40 KPowers UTC2011MikeScott Scottmike all in one. I left my number for you to call me and if you really thought I was the person;and you were not scared for me to know who you are, why no call ?

I will not knowledge any more of your posts and will put it in simple terms so that I dont confuse you...Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words do not hurt me.

If all of this crazy stuff that people say and write on these forums upset you so much....stay off of the forums and you want be as angry.Thats what I have chosen to do for a while and it works.If not for many of my friends telling me to come check this out ; I would not have known it was on here.Thats all the time I have in my busy life for you or any of these coach t shenanigans.

Chig Martin

You've got the wrong guy here, I post under 'rlwest40' and that's it so keep looking. Some of us have been wondering for a while who 'MFCEO' is and I got a text last night about what was being said on here. This garbage is why I stopped looking at CoachT, too many people on here just want to argue and sling mud instead of talking about the sport. I want no part of it and I would appreciate it if all of the idiots out there would stop bringing me and my sons name into these derogatory discussions. There has been 2 members this season thats done this to us for whatever reason they have, who knows it may be the same person using different names. I really don't care I just want it to end, it brings nothing positive to the sport. I stopped posting on here because I was being followed from topic to topic being criticized and attacked for no reason, obviously someone has a grudge against me and instead of talking to me like an adult he would rather use these childish tactics. Every topic I would post on was being hijacked by irelevant mindless jabber so I just stopped posting. I figured it would die down after a week or so but now this. Two other people going at it and I get brought into it again. No doubt MFCEO said some nasty things about Cleveland and some of the wrestlers up here and I know several people that was offended by it including me, but I am not 'kpowers' if thats what you're implying. I have always posted using my real name and always will, like it or not, at least you know who its coming from. I didn't see all of the posts between 'mfceo' and 'kpowers' until this evening but it seems to me that 'kpowers' whoever it is made some very good arguements that you still haven't addressed. I didn't see you at state or overhear what you were saying. I'm pretty much over all of the imature BS on this site anyway so I don't care if it was you or someone else. For all I know you could be both of them or neither of them. All I do know is that you brought me into this with your last post and I don't appreciate your assumptions toward me and your false accusations (seems very similar to what MFCEO has been doing so its suspicious that you would call me out). I'm not angry just disgusted by the schoolgirl drama. Too much MTV! Like I've said before....grow up and leave us out of this junk!