Former Cleveland Kids Club Wrestlers...

Xander Zone

Trust me... Xander has been active in the Cleveland program for close to 20 years, was a state medalist from there, & continues to work with the kids in the area. I guarantee more people around the state know him than they do you, so here's your f'n dumb #### sign...

He works with kids from there? That's odd because I asked two starters who he is and they don't have a clue. Then I asked three parents of wrestlers on Boskens Higher Calling Team and they don't know him either. Are you guys on the right message board ? Did you mean Cleveland Ohio?

Edited by heresyourstupidsign

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a former coach at Cleveland...I was the Head Coach of the Cleveland Kids Club before Higher Calling...I did place at Cleveland in '95...I was a four year starter for Cleveland...I was also a part of 3 State Championship Dual Meet Teams...1Traditional State Championship Team with a record that'll probably never be broken...I also was a starter for Benny Monroe and helped Cleveland win two state titles in football...also wrestled for Mark Leen at UT Chattanooga from 1995-2000...I was a two year letterman there as well...from 1995-2004 I was the Head wrestling Coach for the Cleveland Kids Club...prior to the arrival of Josh Bosken...from 2000-2004 I was also assistant coach for Cleveland Middle School...from 2004-2006 I served as an assistant coach for Al Miller...from 2006-2007 I served as an assistant coach to Kevin Emily at Red Bank...Like I said anything else you want to know about me feel free to call me at:

(423) 650-2142...

Former Cleveland Assistant Coach and Former Cleveland Kids Club Head Coach Lee Varnell

Never heard of you. But I'll ask around. I thought Mike Hatcher was the Kids Club coach.

Who are you? I guarantee Hatcher knows Lee, so does Coach Eslinger, Quantel Langford, Eric Phillips, & just about anybody else that matters in the Cleveland program. heck, anyone who wrestled with us or was involved at UTC from 1995-2000 knows who Lee is too. I could name about 30 more of our teammates who will gladly vouch for Lee, but the real question should be who the crap are you two rudy poos?

All I know is this, we were part of a great bunch of guys at UTC in the mid 90's who won 2 SoCon titles under Coach Leen & helped put UTC back on the map for Division I wrestling. A ton of us are coaching all over the country helping programs any way we can. Just because we're not the face of a program doesn't mean we don't contribute. As far as myself, I'm a booster for 2 East TN high school programs as well as UTC. I'd say if you want any more proof, come on down to a UTC Old Timers function & I will gladly introduce you to folks who will vouch for Lee.

Edited by JSamson7