TCA vs Adamsville Round 3

Intense

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Adamsville cannot get caught up in the emotions of the game again. If there's one thing about this team I have learned over the year, it's that they have some guys who let their emotions take them out of games.You can see it when a call doesn't go their way or when the crowd gets into the game. I guess that comes from being young, but this team's core has played a lot of basketball at this point. They'll have to grow up some day and I believe they are close, hopefully they'll start tonight.. But, I think TCA has more depth and I believe Northcut will have them more prepared. I'll say TCA by 10-15 as much as it pains me.

Interesting night in the "hot house" which definitely lived up to it's reputation tonight. Riverside/Middleton game very interesting and would say an upset but Riverside is big and played well tonight. Thought TCA played best overall game of year and seem to be peaking at the right time - Adamsville always a tough game and quickly becoming a big rivalary. Lots of talking, very physical game with at least 3 T's called to try and calm down - thought TCA played through this a little better probably because of experience.

Do have to ask about the Momma that came over and jumped on TCA student section after the game for being ugly to her son during the game - did not hear all the conversation but really ? (they were actually pretty calm tonight, we thought)

Interesting night in the "hot house" which definitely lived up to it's reputation tonight. Riverside/Middleton game very interesting and would say an upset but Riverside is big and played well tonight. Thought TCA played best overall game of year and seem to be peaking at the right time - Adamsville always a tough game and quickly becoming a big rivalary. Lots of talking, very physical game with at least 3 T's called to try and calm down - thought TCA played through this a little better probably because of experience.

Do have to ask about the Momma that came over and jumped on TCA student section after the game for being ugly to her son during the game - did not hear all the conversation but really ? (they were actually pretty calm tonight, we thought)

Hey itsanewday, she approached me after the game as well upset about our students and I had no clue what our students were saying. I was sitting behind them and couldn't understand what they were saying. I agree, I thought they were relatively calm. The USJ student section heckles our guys and we don't think anything about it because we know they are just having fun. It's best to just let it rest and move on.

Edited by TCAIntense