South Gibson sends 3 to the NAIA

NotNoahHouck

WOW!!!!!! I have never heard of a Team Sending 3 to NAIA... THATS AMAZING... Look out for South Gibson I guess this makes them a powerhouse program.

Sure I will invite you to come to my school that cost over $24,000 and I will give you a football scholarship for 4 or 5,000 dollars and you will have to come up with the other 20,000....

best of luck to these kids I hope that they aren't taking student loans out for the the difference and leaving school with 10's of thousands of dollars in debt... when they could go to UTM or a state school and walk on.... is having a signing day that important?

best of luck... I hope they gave you a decent sized scholarship.

WOW!!!!!! I have never heard of a Team Sending 3 to NAIA... THATS AMAZING... Look out for South Gibson I guess this makes them a powerhouse program.

Sure I will invite you to come to my school that cost over $24,000 and I will give you a football scholarship for 4 or 5,000 dollars and you will have to come up with the other 20,000....

best of luck to these kids I hope that they aren't taking student loans out for the the difference and leaving school with 10's of thousands of dollars in debt... when they could go to UTM or a state school and walk on.... is having a signing day that important?

NAIA schools can give more than just 4,000 or 5,000 dollars in scholarships. They can give money for athletics in combination work study, academic scholarships and university aide. Alot of students receive a combination of these things to pay for their tuition at NAIA schools while playing sports. I know because I was one of them. Played football at Lambuth and left not oweing a dime.

thanks for your concern

There is alot of great talent across the board in high school football these days and a chance to continue playing football at any level of college is getting more and more competitive.

To try and belittle the scholarship offers of these young men is rude and baseless. Bethel finished #9 in NAIA football this year, and #16 in the year previous. After almost a half scholarship offer and other money added to there package most all of the kids at that level will have a free ride (if their grades are good). But you would have them walk on at UT Martin and pay 15,000. Not to mention D1-aa does not let just everyone walk on, most of the time you have to be a preferred walk-on. And a walk-on earning a scholarship is rare.

Congrats to these young men.

There is alot of great talent across the board in high school football these days and a chance to continue playing football at any level of college is getting more and more competitive.

To try and belittle the scholarship offers of these young men is rude and baseless. Bethel finished #9 in NAIA football this year, and #16 in the year previous. After almost a half scholarship offer and other money added to there package most all of the kids at that level will have a free ride (if their grades are good). But you would have them walk on at UT Martin and pay 15,000. Not to mention D1-aa does not let just everyone walk on, most of the time you have to be a preferred walk-on. And a walk-on earning a scholarship is rare.

Congrats to these young men.

Great post!!!