Crange @ Gordonsville

TheRange

What a game this was! Sure glad I got the privilege of watching this game. Seemed like Gordonsville had it won. Every time they would go up by 3 Stults or Edwards would hit a huge three and tie the game. 2 Overtimes, some clutch threes, and huge free throws later Clarkrange came out on top. Gordonsville played their heart out and were the better team for most of the second half. Unfortunantly someone had to lose and luckily Crange made the right plays at the end to hold on. On to Watertown Tuesday night to visit our dear friends from Celina for a shot at Substate. What a great game. I'm sorry for anyone that did not get a chance to go watch this game.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach pile and gordonsville had a great gameplan but this is one I'll nit give the coaches. These kids on both sides had more heart than a lit of teams. For clarkrange to continuously be down by three in closing seconds and always find a huge three to tie it up was once in a lifetime. I give huge props to our pg stults. The kid never came out of the game and hit some huge shots in the OT's. I'm glad to see our boys pull it off but gordonsville certainly deserved to win just as much.

Edited by TheRange

I will agree that the fans, like usual, got carried away. It happens every game. But like we've been saying every team/school has those select few fans that can't sit and let the kids play. Refs make bad calls, they are human it will always happen. The refs did not decide that game. The kids decided that game. And as far as beating JCounty at home they probably did act like they won state. If you look back when is the last time CRange girls have beaten JCounty. It dont happen often much anymore and that is the biggest rivalry we have. But this isn't about JCounty and Crange girls. We can get off that garbage and let it go. those are the 2 best teams in the state and will prolly see each other once maybe 2 more times. This was about the great heart these two boys teams showed last night in what I think is the game of the year that I have been able to see.