White House Heritage-Lets try this again

WHH

The Patriots looked real good vs. the Vikings. There are going to be some sore teams after they play us this fall! Two Mack trucks, a Porsche, and a Ferrari are rolling on "O". District 9AA is in trouble.

I'm looking forward to seeing WHH this year. Heard they looked good against NW. I also heard WH looked good against Gallatin. It looks like they are both of the favorites in 9-AA.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing WHH this year. Heard they looked good against NW. I also heard WH looked good against Gallatin. It looks like they are both of the favorites in 9-AA.

Yeah, The Blue Devils are always good anyways. The Portland game will provide some good insight on them. I'm not sure what to think about your Cheatham Co. Cubs. I think they had some key losses to graduation and sent a successful coach packing, but they should have enough left over from that team to at least get a nod in the pre-season. Greenbrier could make some noise and Westmoreland had a great season (for them) last year. Overall, I'm anticipating the District race to be awesome this year, especially since Goodpasture will be off mauling Red Boiling Springs and the like.

• 2 months later...

i apologize to coach brown, the school has wond 8 games twice and overall has a 46-49 record since starting as a school, three below, not bad, i hope this is a white house heritage thread not white house, they are and have been a super program for many years, personally one of the best places to watch a football game anywhere, esp white house vs. portland in the hey day

Christian Reid (QB) has graduated but Hunter Reyes will fill that void nicely.  My early pick as best upcoming QB in the District.

Reid didn't do anything. He was a void last year Reyes should have started the whole time but can Reyes run because I know that is what Heritage has had in the past. The QB position has been very down the past few years( John Moore and Christian Reid) could not get the job done in the past. I think Reyes is the best QB to come through Heritage.

Reid didn't do anything. He was a void last year Reyes should have started the whole time but can Reyes run because I know that is what Heritage has had in the past. The QB position has been very down the past few years( John Moore and Christian Reid) could not get the job done in the past. I think Reyes is the best QB to come through Heritage.

He certainly looked good tonight in the scrimmage against Macon Co.  All of his throws seemed to be on target although i don't know the stats.  Heritage definitely has depth this year and will not be a pushover even if they are one of the new kids on the block.

He certainly looked good tonight in the scrimmage against Macon Co.  All of his throws seemed to be on target although i don't know the stats.  Heritage definitely has depth this year and will not be a pushover even if they are one of the new kids on the block.

I think that Heritage finally has a good quarterback who can win. McClung had some talent but couldn't win the big game. Moore was slow and looked like he was selfish but great at handing off but was a receiver playing quarterback. Reid was a running quarterback who had a guy behind him (Reyes) who should have started but didn't and could not pass a lick like the 2 ints at Loretto. The only 2 people I think that have/ will made an impact is Joe Walker and Hunter Reyes. Heritage Finally has a great quarterback who will win and not choke in big games.

Yeah, The Blue Devils are always good anyways. The Portland game will provide some good insight on them. I'm not sure what to think about your Cheatham Co. Cubs. I think they had some key losses to graduation and sent a successful coach packing, but they should have enough left over from that team to at least get a nod in the pre-season. Greenbrier could make some noise and Westmoreland had a great season (for them) last year. Overall, I'm anticipating the District race to be awesome this year, especially since Goodpasture will be off mauling Red Boiling Springs and the like.

true district is weaker without Goodpasture but Goodpasture will have tougher time winning ditrict over Trousdale than they ever did Whitehouse. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

true district is weaker without Goodpasture but Goodpasture will have tougher time winning ditrict over Trousdale than they ever did Whitehouse.

If they play on the creek bank you may be right. White House just couldn't get past them.  Trousdale will have a tougher time winning their District just as well.  Those will be some good games over the next few years.  GP should get at least 1 or 2 State championships in football,       and boys basketball,     and girls basketball,       and baseball,       and softball.   Get my drift.