MAHS vs. TCA Region 8A Championship

Intense

Okay District 15 and 16 what are your thoughts? I think TCA by 12. I was real impressed with MAHS and Coach Day. I like his fire! He's definitely a chip off the ole Nolan Richardson block. Coaches a lot like him. Those boys play hard. MAHS seems to be playing real well and certainly could pull an upset. I think home court advantage and crowd will be the difference. I also don't think they can contain Hall. Good luck to both!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am concerned about the guard play for MAHS. They are very talented and absolutely wore Riverside out. This should be a very interesting game. MAHS should have a much better crowd than what BTW brought if we base things on Tuesday night. I am not worried about the focus of TCA coming off of such a huge win. These are smart kids and coach will have them ready. Let's pack out the "T Dome" Thursday night.

Go TCA!

TCA intense what happen?

We turned the ball over way too many times. Give credit to MAHS and Coach Day for that. They are relentless with their press. We did not get the ball to the post and shot way too many outside shots. We had a 4 point lead on several occasions but just couldn't pull away. MAHS hit almost all of their FT's and we struggled from the line. I was impressed with MAHS discipline. I don't think they will beat Lake County but then again I have been wrong many times before. You were right MAHS has definitely gotten better! We have a tall order going to Humboldt on Monday.