Alcoa at Elizabethton Winner goes to State

CyclonePrider

Sparky has to blame everything on Unicoi County.I've lived around Eliz. all my life and I know how they operate. They have always been so jealous of Unicoi County in basketball and softball they had to resort to recruiting to beat them. You know that is why they have boundries is to stop the teams from recruiting. If Eliz. is going to play off of all of Carter County then they should monve up in classification. But they can't because they know they can't compete with the larger schools. So they just play their one middle school and stress to the kids how much better off they will be if they keep their team together through high school. I know I've been through it with them and I've heard every excuse in the world not to break up their middle school and aau teams.So there sparky deny that.

LOL Let me get you some tissue paper so you can cry a little more. LOL

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky has to blame everything on Unicoi County.I've lived around Eliz. all my life and I know how they operate. They have always been so jealous of Unicoi County in basketball and softball they had to resort to recruiting to beat them. You know that is why they have boundries is to stop the teams from recruiting. If Eliz. is going to play off of all of Carter County then they should move up in classification. But they can't because they know they can't compete with the larger schools. So they just play their one middle school and stress to the kids how much better off they will be if they keep their team together through high school. I know I've been through it with them and I've heard every excuse in the world not to break up their middle school and aau teams.So there sparky deny that.

No, I don't blame everything on Unicoi. I was just making an educated guess on Buki's origin based on the subjects and content from a history of bogus posts. This post is so scattered and arbitrary that I'm not sure what I am supposed to deny. BTW, who was recruited on this year's team? Regardless, I suggest you go have another beer and conjour up some more nonsense posts... Edited by etownsparky