Elizabethton Cyclones Girls

BigBama42

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually lost four other games this year. I hope Prider is a student, given their post history I've seen on these recent threads. If not, thats one immature adult...

Cyclones had a great season; and have a bright future. However fans like Prider and Bama make coaches crazy.

I agree they go overboard. EHS has nothing to be ashamed of. If you base your season on a state title or bust then you are going to be disappointed a lot. Their future looks bright but you do not start next season where you left off this season. They will be real young but that is not a bad thing.If they keep working hard and improving then I would say they have another run in them in the glass house.

Time for the crying and recruiting begin. Of course just for summer ball.

I have no idea if they recruit,and I haven't heard any crying...what I do know is that the Cyclones have a very bright future with all the young talent on the team.They play intense fast paced basketball,have good attitudes and are precise on offense,and now have at least one fan in West Tn.