FRA Basketball - underachieves again

Yellowstone

GEEMAN!

What is going on over in Antioch?!? So they get rid of the womans coach they got rid of Coach Carter for not even a year in because of her "outside activities" and now rumor is the Presdent is on his way out?

Edited by 9aafan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigEns,

I will say that Dan Carter is a great man and a good coach and should not be confused with anything that has happened with our girls season this year...However in my mind I believe Coach Carter would have had the Girls team back to the State Championship this year if he would have been allowed to coach them.

However, the rest of your questions really are not basketball related and deal with real people and life issues which...unless you are a minister, a loved one, counselor, etc...should only be praying for these folks and not looking to fuel a messages on a high school sports website.

Because in all honesty...I am not perfect...no one is...so have compassion and love...eventually all of us are going to need to receive some sooner or later.

Gman

Edited by dgeeman

BigEns,

I will say that Dan Carter is a great man and a good coach and should not be confused with anything that has happened with our girls season this year...However in my mind I believe Coach Carter would have had the Girls team back to the State Championship this year if he would have been allowed to coach them.

However, the rest of your questions really are not basketball related and deal with real people and life issues which...unless you are a minister, a loved one, counselor, etc...should only be praying for these folks and not looking to fuel a messages on a high school sports website.

Because in all honesty...I am not perfect...no one is...so have compassion and love...eventually all of us are going to need to receive some sooner or later.

Gman

I think his mind is hurting. He's trying to figure out how to beat and keep up with CPA.

I think his mind is hurting. He's trying to figure out how to beat and keep up with CPA.

Coach Farmer,

Your lack of basketball knowledge continues to show. You obviously haven't been paying attention considering we just swept the State titles in both girls and boys. Have fun out there in Antioch while it lasts, wont be to long before they get smart and try to hire a real coach.