Great Season McMinn Central Chargerettes

bballer1

Just wanted to congratulate the Chargerettes on an outstanding season. To the four seniors. Your hard work has payed off and it has been a joy to see each of you blossom as players and also young ladies. Last night can never overshadow all the accomplishments you girls have achieved over the last four years. How many others can say they won 120+ games, made three state appearances, and won the prized gold ball. Keep your heads held high because you have an entire community that appreciates your efforts and stand behind you. To the ten underclassmen. Never forget last night. Keep it in the back of your minds, but never forget. Make it motivate you to work harder every time you step on that court. Pride yourselves to be the best you can be. To the incoming freshman. Use these fourteen young ladies as an example of what it takes and what it means to be a Chargerette. If it was easy everyone would do it so come prepared. And lastly to everyone who reads this post. The Chargerettes will be back again next year in search of another Gold Ball. GO BIG BLUE!!

Just wanted to congratulate the Chargerettes on an outstanding season. To the four seniors. Your hard work has payed off and it has been a joy to see each of you blossom as players and also young ladies. Last night can never overshadow all the accomplishments you girls have achieved over the last four years. How many others can say they won 120+ games, made three state appearances, and won the prized gold ball. Keep your heads held high because you have an entire community that appreciates your efforts and stand behind you. To the ten underclassmen. Never forget last night. Keep it in the back of your minds, but never forget. Make it motivate you to work harder every time you step on that court. Pride yourselves to be the best you can be. To the incoming freshman. Use these fourteen young ladies as an example of what it takes and what it means to be a Chargerette. If it was easy everyone would do it so come prepared. And lastly to everyone who reads this post. The Chargerettes will be back again next year in search of another Gold Ball. GO BIG BLUE!!

McMinn Central never has nothing to hold their heads down. We got beat in the State-Semis on a final shot against Cannon County in 1989 as well. It will be like a rock in your shoe. It won't go away and I would bet that Central will turn this into a good thing on down the road. Johnny will use this to motivate his girls. I know the feeling after something like this. The only way to get through this is realize that this is a sporting event and there are always people worse off than what your going through in real life. Like I said McMinn Central has a lot of good people around their program. Lots of great fans, great coaches and great players. Central will be back sooner rather than later. Congrats on a great season and a great 4 years for the seniors. I just heard Masengil is coming to West TN for college at UTM. Will look forward to watching her. Lot of good people in Martin.

McMinn Central never has nothing to hold their heads down. We got beat in the State-Semis on a final shot against Cannon County in 1989 as well. It will be like a rock in your shoe. It won't go away and I would bet that Central will turn this into a good thing on down the road. Johnny will use this to motivate his girls. I know the feeling after something like this. The only way to get through this is realize that this is a sporting event and there are always people worse off than what your going through in real life. Like I said McMinn Central has a lot of good people around their program. Lots of great fans, great coaches and great players. Central will be back sooner rather than later. Congrats on a great season and a great 4 years for the seniors. I just heard Masengil is coming to West TN for college at UTM. Will look forward to watching her. Lot of good people in Martin.

You are exactly right. They don't have anything to hold there heads down about. But these girls at MC eat, sleep, and breathe basketball and I can guarantee there have been a lot of sleepless nights since then. But I will also say this. MC will play next year with a chip on their shoulders. These girls are ready for the season 2013-14 season to start now. They will all be working hard to improve their games over this off-season and Morgan/Young will have them ready to go on that opening tip. With all they have returning, plus Myers, who missed the entire season with an injury, they will as usual be hard to handle.