Watertown vs Lake Co

bob77

I look to see Watertown get a rude awakening in this game. this will be one of the teams that has the legs to run with these Watertown boys and they also have an abundance of experience in recent state tournaments where Watertown has none. and I believe the Falcons have a coaching advantage

Did not realize this was a home game for Watertown, how far are yal maybe 30 mins? Look for a huge fan advantage...Hard for Lake Countians to make a 4 hr drive, gas, rooms, meals, etc! So it looks as though we will be outnumbered badly!

it's the players that play and I'm sure all if lake county's players will be there. they seemed fine against booker t last year without the biggest crowd

Watertown may win, but LC's experience will keep them in this game. I always look forward to seeing LC play and am proud to say i was right in the middle of that great LC crowd when Swift sank the miracle shot. I haven't watched Watertown with the new post players since they and DeKalb no longer play each other. Gaines is a great player, though. Good luck to both teams!

Edited by dctiger

I don't know anything about lc except just what I read on here. Watertown is a very good team. They killed us in region. Which that was partly horrible shooting night and partly because Watertown ran us to death. They are very talented team. Their pg is one of the best I've seen. He can handle the ball and shoot from anywhere on the floor and very very unselfish. If there is an open man while he's driving he will find him. They for one kid that plays the best man d I've seen in a while. I ain't seen many people slow our pg down but his constant pressure did to a point. They play an outstanding defense, thrive off turnovers and run the floor but if you slow the game down they can very well play the half court just as well. I would love to watch this game, unfortunately we got Thursday draw. Good luck to you guys. I'll BD pulling for Watertown especially if crange gets put out early.

I don't know anything about lc except just what I read on here. Watertown is a very good team. They killed us in region. Which that was partly horrible shooting night and partly because Watertown ran us to death. They are very talented team. Their pg is one of the best I've seen. He can handle the ball and shoot from anywhere on the floor and very very unselfish. If there is an open man while he's driving he will find him. They for one kid that plays the best man d I've seen in a while. I ain't seen many people slow our pg down but his constant pressure did to a point. They play an outstanding defense, thrive off turnovers and run the floor but if you slow the game down they can very well play the half court just as well. I would love to watch this game, unfortunately we got Thursday draw. Good luck to you guys. I'll BD pulling for Watertown especially if crange gets put out early.

And this is a promise, you will see the 2 best PG in the state, from the same district! V Bradford and Zay Coleman(Just listen for those 2 names) Noone has stopped either player all year...Bradford will put on a show for boldt, and Zay is in his 3rd trip as a junior!!! Both of these players should be up for Mr BBall

Range, thanks for the scouting report. #23,and #1 seem to be outstanding players for Watertown. #55 and #45 not bad down low for them either. However I don't see the Falcons slowing the pace of the game down but they may actually ramp it up against the Purple Tigers who knows? Doubt anyone Watertown has played this year has the athletes and depth of Liberty, Dyer Co., Humboldt, Union City, Middleton, TCA and MAHS has. So I see LC playing their game. Range, wish you could get up to see the game because you would get to see a special PG in Zay Coleman. I am interested to see if 23 can hold up guarding him an entire game. Should be a great match-up. Devon and Justin need to play well in the paint and Raheem must bring that lockdown defense with him. Finally, I am interested to see if Watertown can match LC's uptempo style. MAHS tried to press and play uptempo with little success and actually quit pressing Zay about mid game. This should be a good one in the first game of the tourney Wednesday.

it's the players that play and I'm sure all if lake county's players will be there. they seemed fine against booker t last year without the biggest crowd

And booker t had 35 fans last year! And i thought i was starting weds! Fans from the L will be there in droves, and Dyer Co says they are staying to root for the poor lil falcons, since they beat us twice! Just a point there Mr 2 posts! IT IS A HOME GAME FOR WATERTOWN!! When you think ya done got Y8S, the shocker done got ya twice :hungry: Bring it Mr 2 posts