Howard vs East Nashville!

HSAThoops

Not much height at East but very athletic, quick as cats, and shoots from the outside pretty well.

I don't really know anything about East as far as size goes. Walters could dominate this game if they don't have any size. I would say that the Eagles have played a tougher schedule (c'mon, they've played CPA four times. Two close games and two blowouts, looks like.) and that they most likely have better guard play than DC and will be harder to turn over. But schedules can be thrown out the window at this point.

Maybe some CPA or East fans can fill us in on what the eagles look like heighth-wise.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know how many time Howard has been to the state? It seems like the go to the state almost every signel year and that's about it, they never do any damage as far as winning the whole thing. Is the district and region Howard belongs to so weak they just waltz to the state every year regardless. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean is it really that easy? Just asking.

I would bet the one thing more sure than anything in high school basketball before the seasons start every years is that Howard is going to state. Seems like that's about as close to a sure thing as anything.

I am basing my knowledge on times I seen them play, they are post heavy and if they can't get ball inside they struggle, I havent got clue about the names of any kids, but games I seen they are post dominate.

True. They CAN shoot the three but are not lights out from beyond the arch. Really rely on the post game..

So what game did you see them play?

So you think they do not rely on the post and shoot lights out from three? Walters needs a big game for Howard