District 13A

VOLnWTN

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think my Dresden Lions are going to scare many teams but you never know......

You are right about your never know. Baseball is funny that way. You get a pitcher who is on or a teams bats go cold, you never know.

We beat Clarksburg 10 - 0 yesterday. That was our opening game.

angry you coming to h-town to see the mustangs and lions play a little baseball today?

Sorry, I didn't get on the T yesterday and didn't know about the game. My son decided to sit out this year and work on football so i'm out of the baseball loop. Did watch them play Greenfield last week. I'm impressed that Dresden kept it that close with H-town. We lost several seniors last year but I've heard we've picked up a few juniors that didn't play last year.

Sorry, I didn't get on the T yesterday and didn't know about the game. My son decided to sit out this year and work on football so i'm out of the baseball loop. Did watch them play Greenfield last week. I'm impressed that Dresden kept it that close with H-town. We lost several seniors last year but I've heard we've picked up a few juniors that didn't play last year.

McKenzie won vs. Huntingdon 2 to 1.