Livingston Academy vs CPA

Guest AllBlue

Sry about crow comment , I guess I was still referring to LAs blatent disrespect for Howard after basing all judgments on their substate game with a beat up DC. It was said in context that Howard would be more competitive than LA at this stage, But I did say LA had a good team and they are fun to watch, but my ticket free as well !! B):popcorneater:

I'll have the better seat, no doubt. As well as parking. However, more competitive? Based on what? You might want to stay on task with focusing on your match-up. That's what we are trying to do here.

Edited by King21

Sry about crow comment , I guess I was still referring to LAs blatent disrespect for Howard after basing all judgments on their substate game with a beat up DC. It was said in context that Howard would be more competitive than LA at this stage, But I did say LA had a good team and they are fun to watch, but my ticket free as well !! B):popcorneater:

My thoughts exactly!!! All they keep saying is they beat a Burt dc team that lead most of the game...lol which is a complete lie... But they wanna ignore the fact that Howard is playing without Wayne Caudle who would by far be the best player in their county if he was there... But like I said this is a CPA and la post and I will be there to watch good luck to both teams... I will wait on the next post to say if you guys didn't have Walters East would have beat you lol

Why do you guys keep mentioning Howard when you are about to play CPA....one minute your talking about Howard will lose to east next we won't beat LA... Bottom line is you guys dislike Howard so go ahead and say it.... Quit beating around the bush and say it we are use to it we are very hated in our own city so we don't expect for u to believe in us we will just show you what we can do... C'mon people you play CPA today not Howard

T-mac I dont agree with everything you say but respect the fact that you are one of the best fans on here. I have always pulled for Howard once they get to state & would love to see them send JSS to the house!

This will be my last post until after the game.This is to the LA players....CPA should win this game! They are the better team on paper. But lucky for us the game isn't played on paper, its on the hardwood! Ive coached or coached against all 4 seniors in baseball & basketball. You guys have beat each other up from kindergarten training leagues to elementary county tourney, outlaw football to jr wildcats, & summer time baseball. Im proud to say each one has been there all the way through it all. With a rich history of generations of family members that have done the same. That is what we have over cpa that cannot be measured! Now you guys have been together for 4 years. Bled, cried, laughed, & picked each other up when down. No hidden agenda, promises of college exposure, or worries about player rankings! You have that over cpa! The brotherhood that has grown for over a decade is stronger than one that was just assembled from strangers. You have that over cpa! You will bleed, cry, & pick each other up! You have that over cpa! You have known each other your whole lives vs a team that barley knows each other. I know this class hasnt half-a_ _ed anything & this game wont be any different. Win or loose you will leave it all on the floor & this hogeye fan will show his appreciation! Cpa is scary on paper, im glad the game is being played at the glass house!

Why do you guys keep mentioning Howard when you are about to play CPA....one minute your talking about Howard will lose to east next we won't beat LA... Bottom line is you guys dislike Howard so go ahead and say it.... Quit beating around the bush and say it we are use to it we are very hated in our own city so we don't expect for u to believe in us we will just show you what we can do... C'mon people you play CPA today not Howard

I was replying to someone who had already brought Howard up if you took the time to read a few posts up. They made the comment LA wasn't as good as Howard. Gave my two cents and as far as I know there's no rule against that.

This will be my last post until after the game.This is to the LA players....CPA should win this game! They are the better team on paper. But lucky for us the game isn't played on paper, its on the hardwood! Ive coached or coached against all 4 seniors in baseball & basketball. You guys have beat each other up from kindergarten training leagues to elementary county tourney, outlaw football to jr wildcats, & summer time baseball. Im proud to say each one has been there all the way through it all. With a rich history of generations of family members that have done the same. That is what we have over cpa that cannot be measured! Now you guys have been together for 4 years. Bled, cried, laughed, & picked each other up when down. No hidden agenda, promises of college exposure, or worries about player rankings! You have that over cpa! The brotherhood that has grown for over a decade is stronger than one that was just assembled from strangers. You have that over cpa! You will bleed, cry, & pick each other up! You have that over cpa! You have known each other your whole lives vs a team that barley knows each other. I know this class hasnt half-a_ _ed anything & this game wont be any different. Win or loose you will leave it all on the floor & this hogeye fan will show his appreciation! Cpa is scary on paper, im glad the game is being played at the glass house!

well said. Good luck LA!