Livingston Academy vs CPA

Guest AllBlue

27-26 CPA on top of LA by 1 at half. LA is right in this game. Lindsey with 13pts and Ramsey with 11. I think Eldridge and Jolley need to step up this second half and if Brock and Ramsey continue to play well LA will give CPA all they want.

Edited by DC10

To be perfectly honest, LA isn't playing well at all and have 9 turnovers. Yet are still in this game.

And yes, I know that CPA isn't playing their best either.

Hope they can keep the game gritty throughout the second half. Go blue!

Edited by dctiger

This will be my last post until after the game.This is to the LA players....CPA should win this game! They are the better team on paper. But lucky for us the game isn't played on paper, its on the hardwood! Ive coached or coached against all 4 seniors in baseball & basketball. You guys have beat each other up from kindergarten training leagues to elementary county tourney, outlaw football to jr wildcats, & summer time baseball. Im proud to say each one has been there all the way through it all. With a rich history of generations of family members that have done the same. That is what we have over cpa that cannot be measured! Now you guys have been together for 4 years. Bled, cried, laughed, & picked each other up when down. No hidden agenda, promises of college exposure, or worries about player rankings! You have that over cpa! The brotherhood that has grown for over a decade is stronger than one that was just assembled from strangers. You have that over cpa! You will bleed, cry, & pick each other up! You have that over cpa! You have known each other your whole lives vs a team that barley knows each other. I know this class hasnt half-a_ _ed anything & this game wont be any different. Win or loose you will leave it all on the floor & this hogeye fan will show his appreciation! Cpa is scary on paper, im glad the game is being played at the glass house!

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. CPA has a similar advantage, several of the players have been playing together since they were 11 for coach Drew Maddux, first in AAU, now as the CPA school team. Sounds like a close game, sitting down to watch the second half. Personally, I prefer a good close, tough game to a blow-out...may the best team win!

Edited by rulefollower

Congrats cpa. Hope you stay healthy the rest of tourney, but I have to say I am pulling for howard or jss. Great season LA, ran out of gas & couldn't get that run. Have too say the best game cpa has been given in 2 years at state. And you did leave it on the floor! H-O-G-E-Y-E, hogeye, hogeye TNT!