TSCA Top Ten Poll

TSCA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Newbie Duce1 I can tell you must be like the rest of us you got more time to read than you do $$$$ cause you would be a workin instead of a typin.

It is kind of like this when you belong to somethin you get the benefits and when you don't you get nothin You must be a Democratic who believes everybody gets the same thing payin or not just let them in for free cause the por workin man has to pay for the cheap o's...... hmmmmm seems like something is wrong with this picture.

:flower:

Huge thumbs up!

Edited by Imatiger

I'm sure some of you that are knocking the association wouldn't mind if it was your daughter that was receiving one of the many scholarships given at the end of the year or chosen for one of the region All-star teams that this association is offering. It is 100% about helping these young athletes get more exposure. This poll is just another way to help promote girls softball in general, not to self promote any teams. Heaven forbid that somebody get together and try to do something to help the girls. Great job TSCA!

I'm sure some of you that are knocking the association wouldn't mind if it was your daughter that was receiving one of the many scholarships given at the end of the year or chosen for one of the region All-star teams that this association is offering. It is 100% about helping these young athletes get more exposure. This poll is just another way to help promote girls softball in general, not to self promote any teams. Heaven forbid that somebody get together and try to do something to help the girls. Great job TSCA!

Amen and Amen

The ones griping about this Coaches association are probably the same ones that grip how girls sports never get the same treatment as the boys. The TBCA has been established for years setting up cross state all-star tournaments, scholarships, team ranking, and player stats thus the giving the boys more college exsposure. I say its about time we had a coaches association for softball. Have you seen the college coaches that have already signed up to this high school site. Our high school has NOT signed up for this site but I am encouraging them to do so. If you feel your team has been left out, tell your high school coach to check it out. The final rankings will be settled on the field anyway. Of course these rankings are skewed because a lot of the contenders are not part of the association yet. Few teams listed in the top ten will be there in the end but thats not wha tthis poll is about. It is about ranking association member teams.

Beech is a member of this organization because I respect and am close friends with both Phil Burkhart and John Conditt. They both love the game of softball more than any people I know. Coach Burkhart was my high school coach and Coach Conditt was my assistant for a few years. They are in it for the girls. I love that my athletes can earn all-academic awards, all-state awards (that might not be issued by the sports writers), or play in an all-star game. And best of all, the possibility of scholarship money. I say keep on doing what you are doing. You have the support of Beech softball!

Coach Powell

Beech High School

I was a member of MTSCA every year up until last year and I loved that organization as well. Any organization that promotes the game I love and my kids gets my approval.

No reason to explain yourself, The softball teams that have joined this organization have well represented themselves throughout the years. Beech softball has a great history and some great players. I know this is going to benefit the girls, and the ones on here complaining about what the TSCA is about are probably the same coaches who complain about everything every year. If they would stop complaining and coach a little more they may be more successful. I appreciate great softball teams and great winning traditions and some people are just upset because their team will not get there with a whining coach with an excuse every year as to why they didn't get to state. It's always other teams recruit or the umpires like the winning programs better. Well if they would do as much coaching as complaining they might find themselves in the running for spring fling!

Well Newbie Duce1 I can tell you must be like the rest of us you got more time to read than you do $$$$ cause you would be a workin instead of a typin.

It is kind of like this when you belong to somethin you get the benefits and when you don't you get nothin You must be a Democratic who believes everybody gets the same thing payin or not just let them in for free cause the por workin man has to pay for the cheap o's...... hmmmmm seems like something is wrong with this picture. :flower:

You're post doesn't make sense to me. I just don't think that paying to be able to receive votes to be a top ten 10 team is credible. Where does the "Democrat" part fit into the top 10 best teams? I am dumfounded on this one.

Edited by Ace1

Ok Newbie I will make it real easy even for a Yankee like yourself. Because a person lives in this Great Country of Ours does not mean we all get to go to that Country Dance that they have. Now if you are a member of that Club you can go and be a part of it and get all of them benefits but if you ain't you can not go to the dance. I know that must be a stupid rule for you but that is the way it is.

Now I know a bunch of folks like you think everything is free but sometimes you have to pay the piper to hear the piper.I know this is really hard for you Yankees to understand that everythin ain't free even if that man in the White House is a tryin to make sure everyone has the same.

Now take me for example I live in this real nice double wide and if I had a job I could live in a big fancy house on the hill. I don't want to get up early in the mornin and go to work so I get to live here in the park while those other folks who wants somethin gets up every mornin and goes to there job. I hate to be the one to tell you Duce but if you want somethin you have to work for it or you don't get the same benefits.

But I luv you man even if you are one them Yankees who wants everything everyone else has but don't want to pay for it! :flower: :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

Ok Newbie I will make it real easy even for a Yankee like yourself. Because a person lives in this Great Country of Ours does not mean we all get to go to that Country Dance that they have. Now if you are a member of that Club you can go and be a part of it and get all of them benefits but if you ain't you can not go to the dance. I know that must be a stupid rule for you but that is the way it is.

Now I know a bunch of folks like you think everything is free but sometimes you have to pay the piper to hear the piper.I know this is really hard for you Yankees to understand that everythin ain't free even if that man in the White House is a tryin to make sure everyone has the same.

Now take me for example I live in this real nice double wide and if I had a job I could live in a big fancy house on the hill. I don't want to get up early in the mornin and go to work so I get to live here in the park while those other folks who wants somethin gets up every mornin and goes to there job. I hate to be the one to tell you Duce but if you want somethin you have to work for it or you don't get the same benefits.

But I luv you man even if you are one them Yankees who wants everything everyone else has but don't want to pay for it! :flower: :flower:

I think some people has the assumption this organization benefits just a team, when in fact it benefits the players. I know they give out scholarships and awards to these girls also unless I am wrong. Some people just don't get it a organization needs funds to run and give back to the athletes. I do however have a question for the all knowing knowitall. Rumor has it Goodpasture softball is done after this year. That's why they are moving to single A? They have no pitching after the Cartwright girl, so what do you say to this? I hear the team is loaded with talent but no pitcher next year??? Look into that ole round fake crystal ball and give me your thoughts.