District 13-A

ILoveMeSomeMe

Yes hoser we are on a down swing this year. Lol keep believing that. Hate your rebels were too scared to renew the series for us to keep playing.

So write us off know we are terrible

We Gotta get Easier Opponents...LOL But I'm Sure It's A Money Thing...Look At Your Stands At Our Field...Look At Our Stands On Your Field...When We First Started This Playing Each Other Money Was Good...Now Not So Much So...But We Will Be Lurking Around During The Uh..The Uh...What's Them Things At The End Of The Season Again?...

Edited by Butchie

We Gotta get Easier Opponents...LOL But I'm Sure It's A Money Thing...Look At Your Stands At Our Field...Look At Our Stands On Your Field...When We First Started This Playing Each Other Money Was Good...Now Not So Much So...But We Will Be Lurking Around During The Uh..The Uh...What's Them Things At The End Of The Season Again?...

Are you saying you are going to try and make it to an Adamsville playoff game?? LOL!!!

why would you want McKenzie to play Adamsville in the playoffs? the point is to go for as long as you can.

forgot all mckenzie cares about is mooolah. buy another helmet

Your Gonna Wish We'd Got Lost In That Helmet When We Run Out Against Ya'll This Year...Dang Hosers!

Mckenzie Can Go 1 And 9 With A Win Over Huntingdon And I'd Call It A Successful Season...

LOL LOL LOL.............

Huntingdon

Dresden

West Carroll

and ah ah dang I hate to say it Mckenzie

Bruceton may finish last. heard the willis kid moved to henry co.