Station Camp 2013-14?

Panther57T

I think SC battles WC for 3rd place.

Average at best is kind. Seems to be a team without an identity or any clue on how to get one.

The Bison return lots of players from last year's team, but they also lose some players that played a lot the last 3 years. Does anyone know who they play out of district this year? Do you think this is the year they make some noise regardless of moving up to 6A?

Average at best is kind. Seems to be a team without an identity or any clue on how to get one.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many returning starters exactly does mount Juliet have on defense?

MJ Pride is right; 5 returning starters. They also have 8 others that had significant playing time that had over 20 tackles on D. Of those 8 there were 2 or 3 that started at least 3 games due to injuries. The Bears have a lot of young experienced players on their D. They will probably start 7-8 juniors; based on who played last year.

NO way! I believe MJ finishes 3rd.

freshman teams have been below par at best.

beech or wc-

mj sc

gal

port

leb

Are you sure your son plays at MJ and not WC? Seems like you are always predicting Central over MJ. I may be wrong; but I think you also said Central would beat MJ last year. What makes you think Central will beat MJ in the district?

3 year starter at qb,

a 2 yr starter at wing that recieved for 400+ and ran for another 700

and offensive line where everyone has started, lost one

the number 2 recruit in the nation of 2016

a lb that has started 3 years, and is a spark top atlete.

wc has alot back, lost the fewest contributors in the district.

Plus JV means NOTHING! all underclassmen that are good, like the freshman and soph, all get called up on friday nights, having a good jv team, means you have decent 3rd strings.

You have some interesting thoughts about JV teams. I agree; many freshman and sophs that are good get called up for Friday nights; but also play JV to gain more playing experience and work on their fundamentals as well as continue learning how to win. Not too many schools that have terrible JV teams turn out good varsity teams. It does carry over. Do you think Maryville, Whitehaven have losing JV teams? Bet not. Look at the teams in 9AAA.... those that have had very successful JV teams are winning the district or finish second.

3 year starter at qb,

a 2 yr starter at wing that recieved for 400+ and ran for another 700

and offensive line where everyone has started, lost one

the number 2 recruit in the nation of 2016

a lb that has started 3 years, and is a spark top atlete.

wc has alot back, lost the fewest contributors in the district.

Plus JV means NOTHING! all underclassmen that are good, like the freshman and soph, all get called up on friday nights, having a good jv team, means you have decent 3rd strings.

Funny, BKisler, he didn't answer two of your three questions/statements. So, we should gather he has a son playing for WC and he predicted a WC win last year (oh, and the 11-4 freshman mark the last 2 years is average). Sounds like he has a real pulse on things.

I may be wrong, but whitehaven did beat us, didnt they? Im a realist. Like ive said before, i evaluate the whole district. Its going to hurt loosing 90%of our offense(mccathern Hopkins). And loosing kids to wc (middle schoolers) and to fcs. Not to mention Cody at safety.

Wc returns a lot of experiance. So does sc, but I think there is better coaching at wc. Along with again the number 2 player in America in 2016. I'm just saying, our last year's have been hard at mj freshman wise, that's why I also think Hendersonville will be good next year.

I can't speak on Maryville and so forth. But I know if your good, your contribute Friday nights. Not monday or Tuesday jv.

Since we are looking at freshman football, this years seniors at SC went 8-0 & the juniors went 7-1 losing to MJ in a close one if I remember it right. SC has the one largest if not the largest senior classes it has had since the last couple of years in 3A ball. Can't wait until the Bison take the field this fall. I believe this will be a very good team that will finish in the top 3 in the district then who knows come playoff time

I may be wrong, but whitehaven did beat us, didnt they? Im a realist. Like ive said before, i evaluate the whole district. Its going to hurt loosing 90%of our offense(mccathern Hopkins). And loosing kids to wc (middle schoolers) and to fcs. Not to mention Cody at safety.

Wc returns a lot of experiance. So does sc, but I think there is better coaching at wc. Along with again the number 2 player in America in 2016. I'm just saying, our last year's have been hard at mj freshman wise, that's why I also think Hendersonville will be good next year.

I can't speak on Maryville and so forth. But I know if your good, your contribute Friday nights. Not monday or Tuesday jv.

I know Angel is mentioned as a top prospect in '16 but where are you getting information that he is rated #2? Doesn't WCP stand for Wilson Central Parent? Edited by MJpride