11A is Rumbling....

Guest bballchick25

alright, i agree with everyone about eagleville and moore county, they are both good, but i think the two teams that will play in the championship are forrest and hutland, forrest beat eagleville last yr twice. and forrest had a down yr last yr. eagleville is good but they just cant match up with chapel hill. huntland has a girl that is very good, i think her # is 25 but am not sure, in my OPINION,she is better than abby from moore county. but all four teams will be good and it will be fun to watch. good luck to all

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Moore County (won't win a district game by less than double digits)

2. Eagleville (inconsistency will cost them a few games, but will pull out #2 finish)

3. Richland (hurt by injuries last year, will be back and battling)

4. Forrest (a year older and a lot better, could be higher)

5. Cascade (also could finish higher)

[Edited by supaballa on 11-11-02 5:27P]

I am not going to agree or disagree with anyone on what they think the outcome of the district will be. B/c of course I have my own opinion and this is how it goes....

1) Eaglevlle- may have been a little inconsistent last year but they have had the same team for three years now, and they have all the kinks worked out.

2) Moore County- will dominate along with Eagleville in all season games and put up a tough fight in the District.

3) Huntland- will have overcome their injuries and will be hot on Eagleville and Moore County's trails. They should not be taken lightly.

4) Forrest- the same exact thing as Huntland. I look for huntland and Forrest to battle it out in the season and district.

5-8)Culleoka- not to strong in the past but I look to see them suprise some teams.

Cascade- always has tough girls and will be srong.

Cornersville- they are known for their big girls and I don't think they will be to bad.

Richland- They really have not done very good in the past seasons, but hopefull they can gain a lil strength this season.

I just want to say good luck to all and may everyone have a good season. Play hard, w/o injury, and let the great games and rivals of District 11A BEGIN!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::):)

1) Eaglevlle- may have been a little inconsistent last year but they have had the same team for three years now, and they have all the kinks worked out.

Not Only 3 years...yes they've added new players but try...6 years with the same team...They've all played together since 7th grade...the only starting team Addition is Megan Alcorn...all the other girls on the team have played under McClaran at some other time. So try 5 to 6 years with the same team.

Posted by SportsFan16:

Hey EvagasFan.... 3 Years as in they have had the same starters for 3 years in HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!

Specify next time...you only said they've played together for 3 years...I've still got you proven wrong...And Let Me tell ya...I'm sure I've put more time into Eagleville than you since I've come and GONE already!

[Edited by EvegasFan on 11-14-02 11:46P]