11A is Rumbling....

Guest bballchick25

Guest 2005Chs

Why is everyone doubting Cascade what they lost one person last year which that wasn't a big lost but they still have cowley, armstrong, ayers, bunn, grissom, fox, the other mooney, bush , and cole this young team for the most part is ready to go.They aren't gonna let injuries take them out of this season their teammates are just gonna have to step up and fill in the scoring position that they lost in a player. Good luck everyone :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree MCbob, No one has beat MC and untill they do, they will remain top on my list. As for Cascade, at the Shelbyville camp, they came back and beat Overton by 4 and beat Hampshire by 23. I watched a little of their game and they looked like they were having fun and playing as a team at the same time. They looked good. Eagleville should do good this year, just like Huntland and Cascade. Those will be the top 4 teams. Forrest will be tough and Huntland certainly will be. Unionville had to big of a loss of seniors last year to do anything for a while (maybe). I've also heard Richland will be a sleeper team. Heck, who knows about 11-A, it could be anybody. It all comes down to who wants it more. Good luck to the teams and the coaches and may everyone stay healthy and injury free!!! :)

Will I don't come to this board much but I heard though the grape vine that unionville was get the brush off on here. Will from my point of view they can be better that they have yes they lost a good senior class but the program had some thing going on inside it that hurt it(NOT COACHES). This year the junior class is back together. Some may remember them whaen they where in 8th grade. They lost one game that year. Yes high school is different but when you have talent it will come out in the long run. Some of these girls will have a tough time early in the season but as they start mixing agian they will finish high. It something that everybody is talking about their teams and they have not played any game that counts yet. Some teams are still feeling out things as postions and coaches. I hope this year this district will show how tough it is as the season goes along. I agree with alot of you how you ranked them but don't pushing to high because it could be a long way down when they fall. :D

• 2 months later...