MBA vs. McCallie

BlueTornado

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would contend that Rutledge was very accurate when he played at Alabama and in the NFL. The MBA QB is Michael Fisher whose dad played QB at Vandy.

Posted by plato:

I hear that the MBA QB (Rutledge) is not that accurate. Yes he has a lot of yards but if all you do is throw then who wouldn't?

MBA wins 35-7. Game was tied at 7 at the half, but Big Red explodes in the second half.

McCallie had seven turnovers - 5 INTs and 2 fumbles. Those miscues definitely hurt them, but the Big Red had a couple of fumbles inside the McCallie 5 (three turnovers total), so the TOs pretty much offset each other.

Michael Fisher (15-21, 300+ yards) and Michael Koban (140 yards rushing) had great nights for MBA.

Should be an interesting playoff in DII-AAA. Big edge to BA at this point, but who knows - it's been a wacky season.

Congrats rollredroll, and all the others on your victory. I'm shocked to hear we had seven turnovers we've had trouble with that this year but we've never had seven. With MUS' victory I think the playoffs set up like this. I'm not certain if MBA or MUS gets the #2 seed though. It looks like we are going to have a tough time with another road game, where we've been poor all year. I hope we can beat the Purple Wave though.

#6. Baylor at #3 MBA

#5. McCallie at #4 CBHS

Baylor/MBA winner at #2 MUS

McCallie/CBHS winner at #1 BA

Posted by BlueTornado:

Congrats rollredroll, and all the others on your victory. I'm shocked to hear we had seven turnovers we've had trouble with that this year but we've never had seven. With MUS' victory I think the playoffs set up like this. I'm not certain if MBA or MUS gets the #2 seed though. It looks like we are going to have a tough time with another road game, where we've been poor all year. I hope we can beat the Purple Wave though.

#6. Baylor at #3 MBA

#5. McCallie at #4 CBHS

Baylor/MBA winner at #2 MUS

McCallie/CBHS winner at #1 BA

What a crazy year. #1 seed beats the #2 by 30+, #5 seed beats the #1 seed. Anything could happen in the playoffs. Good luck to all.