Coffee Co.'s Woes

TribeSouth

Some unbelievable things have been happening involving the Coffee County football program. If I am wrong, then someone come on here and prove it. I am 99% sure that all of the following things have happened or will happen soon.

*Coaching staff expects to be let go after the season.

*A member of another coaching staff was seen in the school office last week. (wonder what he was there for)

*One of the coaches was severely reprimanded for cursing at a player.

*After the homecoming blowout loss to Sweetwater, one of the coaches got in his truck and went a couple of counties over to TP a former Coffee County employee's yard. (maybe he thinks he is still in high school and that "rolling someone's yard" is funny)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would either of these two gentlemen come back to Manchester to try to resurrect this struggling program? If so, it sounds like a good housecleaning would need to take place. I know that I wouldn't want any of my coaches to be "rolling yards" after losing a homecoming game that badly. Maybe the "get back" coach thought he did a good job of "keeping them back" and didn't need to waste time thinking about the pitiful performance on the field.

Guest wouldntuliketoknow

what does it matter if your yard got rolled don' t you have something better to do than talk about it on coacht. Why dont you learn to contol your childish temper during baseball games :)