Trousdale Co. Cowards

CougarPride3

Trousdale Superintendent Satterfield informed Goodpasture yesterday that they will not be playing them in any sport but football. How cowardly of an act is this? It is not like Goodpasture is a CPA or Ensworth type school. Plus the fact that Trousdale has no issues playing smaller DII schools they think they might be able to hammer. This is a pathetic and weak showing by a community that prides itself on its athletics.

Funny, they have played us twice this year, we split.....the only complaint I had was all the "softball" type chatter coming from the dug out from the players sounding like a finding Nemo movie, lol....It was actually funny after a while, lol. ....rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip......ball, bal, ball, ball......lol

I think this sends a bad message to your kids. Hey guys, I think we would rather forfeit our two games with Goodpasture than actually try to beat them. Pathetic.

Maybe Satterfield trying to send a message to T$$AA ...maybe we can get other publics to join us...We really don't want these cheaters in our district.

• Upvote 1

Don't think that Trousdale are cowards.......because they have played the privates for years.....just think they are a bunch of whiny babies. IMO, the last 2 seasons in Hartsvile they have underachieved in football. Creasy better the country boys ready to play or Satterfield might make the return to the sideline.