FCA Wrestling TN Clinic

shootthehalf

Coaches, Wrestlers, Parents, Wrestling Cheerleaders, Wrestling fans,

FCA Wrestling TN is having a clinic this Sunday at Brentwood Academy from 1:00 pm til 4:00 pm.

The clinic is free! We will have an introduction of FCA Wrestling TN before the clinic. We want everyone to know what FCA Wrestling TN is all about first then we will have the clinic! This clinic is for whole family young and old. male and female, parents and fans. This event will be very family friendly! Please go to website and register so we will have enough bleacher and mat space!

I also encourage you to go this website and watch the UTC promo for FCA Wrestling TN:

The following is a email that was sent out:

Hey guys,

When I say great value...... you can't beat it. Phillip Simpson (6th in US open this past weekend, Pan AM Gold medalist, NCAA runner-up and 3 time All American, etc, etc) and Patrick Simpson (former OTC wrestle and World competitor ) will be taking our kids through an Olympic Training Center (OTC) work-out. Come bring your notebook and video camera to take notes. The camp is free to all. That's right FREE. The only caveat is that, we will ask the High School kids to help coach/mentor MS kids and other club teams in their area one or two nights a month. If you currently have a club team, please bring literature on your club so that you can pass it along to youth wrestlers that may be in your geographic area. If you're a college club team, we would love to have you guy's involved as well.

Here is the information: www.fcawrestlingtn.com

This camp would normally cost $150.00, but these guy's are coming in to "give back" to their community and hopefully encourage others to do likewise. Let me know how many that you plan to bring as we are running out of mat space and many need to bring in additional mats.

Thanks,

FCA Wrestling

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the clinic. You can bring you camera and take pictures and video's if you would like!

Shootthehalf

Coach Doug Newman

It was outstanding. The wrestlers participated in a "mini" worship service and then the Simpson brothers put on a first class clinic. There was over 100 wrestlers in the room at all skill levels and ages. It was an outstanding experience and a great day for TN wrestling. Great job by all involved!

Do you think you could do something like this in Chattanooga? It sounds like it was a great success in Nashville. Good for Nashville for doing something like this. We need more of these type of camps where they are free to the kids. It sounds like Nashville is starting something great.

Edited by hoosierdad
  • Upvote 1

Do you think you could do something like this in Chattanooga? It sounds like it was a great success in Nashville. Good for Nashville for doing something like this. We need more of these type of camps where they are free to the kids. It sounds like Nashville is starting something great.

I believe that it can be done in Chattanooga without a doubt. I will talking to FCA Wrestling TN supporters that I know in Chattanooga and hopefully in a few days we may be able to work our something for the Chattanooga area. I appreciate your interest in FCA Wrestling TN!

• Upvote 1