District 14A as of Spring!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt is LOADED with talent! I see them going undefeated and probably winning the state championship in 1A. Junior Reid will be state coach of the year in his first year at Humboldt!!

May go undefeated in the district.... but not 10-0. They will lose to Milan. I know they are loaded and Milan lost alot, but we reload. Humboldt got mercy-ruled by Milan last year... that is a big gap to fill!!!

Big Purple, the folks in Humboldt are saying that the new coaching staff will be the difference. You have not seen offense like you will see from their OC. He is the REAL DEAL!

Offense wins games but defense wins championships. Or so they say. Humboldt will be fun to watch I bet. Don't they scrimmage Camden tomorrow? Where is the scrimmage?

Humboldt will be at Camden

Will anybody be attending this scrimmage if so can you post the results & how both teams looked? I've heard a lot about the offensive coordinator & wonder if he can improve there offense! Past Humboldt teams just ran the ball & never spreaded the field & utilized their speed & passing game! BIGPURPLEMACHINE talked about how we got mercy ruled was because we were one dimensional & MILAN was to good of a team! MILAN also got mercy ruled in championship game because they played a team that could run & pass so hopefully Humboldt will get the passing game to go with the rushing game that they already have, only time will tell with almost the entire team returning!!

May go undefeated in the district.... but not 10-0. They will lose to Milan. I know they are loaded and Milan lost alot, but we reload. Humboldt got mercy-ruled by Milan last year... that is a big gap to fill!!!

Will anybody be attending this scrimmage if so can you post the results & how both teams looked? I've heard a lot about the offensive coordinator & wonder if he can improve there offense! Past Humboldt teams just ran the ball & never spreaded the field & utilized their speed & passing game! BIGPURPLEMACHINE talked about how we got mercy ruled was because we were one dimensional & MILAN was to good of a team! MILAN also got mercy ruled in championship game because they played a team that could run & pass so hopefully Humboldt will get the passing game to go with the rushing game that they already have, only time will tell with almost the entire team returning!!