TOP PLAYERS IN WEST TN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sr. Jacob Wynn FB/LB 4 year starter 1100+ rushing yards in 2012 All West Tenn 2012 . Sr. Hunter Foster OL/DL 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Bo Simko OL/LB 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Juan Castaneda OL/DL 2 year starter 400+ lb bench press. Jr. Trey Price QB/DB 2 year starter (1st at QB) 6'3-4 200+lbs benches over 300 and can sling a ball. also look for Jrs Michael Huff OL/DL 3 year starter and Taylor Shaw WB/LB 2 year starter

Edited by RegisP90X

You are right about JCM, they have players, Terrance Kinnie at QB, All West last year and Sophomore of the Year

Kris Todd- All West, 6'6 315, D1 prospect

Rodney Clark,Jr.-All West, RB , 6'0, 206 lb, 330 lb bench, rated by 247 sports and Rivals

Desmond Maclin-WR,CB, Jackson Sun Male Track Athlete of the Year, ran in state in 100, 200, and on 4x100 State Championship team

Jalen Marshall-WR, Anchor on 4x100 State Championship Track team

Fred Maclin-LB, 6'1, 210 lbs

Maleic Clark-DT

D'vondrae Williamson, 6'4, Safety

All are on D1 colleges lists with a number of backups that are capable. This will be a big year for first year Head Coach Orentheus Taylor who have an experienced staff around him. It's going to be nice to watch this JCM team perform in the first game against Dyersburg and Coach Stowe. It will be homecoming for JCM Coach Taylor, who played his High School football and basketball for Dyersburg.

TCA has 5 returning All district players on offense: Akin, Bond, Parker, Diggs, Smith. Goldsmith(soph) will be best player on team.

Adamsville- Neary will be best of best.

Humboldt- Mclilly will be one of best RB's in state.

Riverside- Ward will be one of best QB's.

McNairy- has the super fast back who will be fun to watch. Forgot his name.

JCS- Hampton is a stud and one to watch.

JCM- has some college talent to say the least.

USJ- Austin Orr is one of best athletes in West Tn.

Many, many more from schools like Milan, Huntington, UC, and so on.

TCA has 5 returning All district players on offense: Akin, Bond, Parker, Diggs, Smith. Goldsmith(soph) will be best player on team.

Adamsville- Neary will be best of best.

Humboldt- Mclilly will be one of best RB's in state.

Riverside- Ward will be one of best QB's.

McNairy- has the super fast back who will be fun to watch. Forgot his name.

JCS- Hampton is a stud and one to watch.

JCM- has some college talent to say the least.

USJ- Austin Orr is one of best athletes in West Tn.

Many, many more from schools like Milan, Huntington, UC, and so on.

Edited by specialed

You are right about JCM, they have players, Terrance Kinnie at QB, All West last year and Sophomore of the Year

Rodney Clark,Jr.-All West, RB , 6'0, 206 lb, 330 lb bench, rated by 247 sports and Rivals

Desmond Maclin-WR,CB, Jackson Sun Male Track Athlete of the Year, ran in state in 100, 200, and on 4x100 State Championship team

Maleic Clark-DT

All are on D1 colleges lists with a number of backups that are capable. This will be a big year for first year Head Coach Orentheus Taylor who have an experienced staff around him. It's going to be nice to watch this JCM team perform in the first game against Dyersburg and Coach Stowe. It will be homecoming for JCM Coach Taylor, who played his High School football and basketball for Dyersburg.

I know spring isn't much to brag about, when we scrimmaged Lexington they said they spanked y'all pretty good ! Is there any truth to that ?

Edited by Redrage1990

Maleic Clark-DT

Wow!! I didn't realize you had that much talent. I would love to see JCM do well this year EXCEPT when you play us(TCA) ha! We will be watching and cheering you on. I have a daughter that is a student in the Special Needs program at JCM and all of the teachers there are world class! Have a great season and I hope all of those boys receive college scholarships!

I know spring isn't much to brag about, when we scrimmaged Lexington they said they spanked y'all pretty good ! Is there any truth to that ?

I don"t know what scrimmage they were at but that was not what happened. JCM was up by one or two scores when they put in their second string, didn't keep up after that. Point is with projected starters in JCM scored when they wanted to. They scored on the first play of the scrimmage and started to back off their main plays because everything worked before turning it over to the 2's. Like you said though that's just Spring ball. They still hadn't reached their peak and that is dangerous for the rest of 3A, time will tell.

I don"t know what scrimmage they were at but that was not what happened. JCM was up by one or two scores when they put in their second string, didn't keep up after that. Point is with projected starters in JCM scored when they wanted to. They scored on the first play of the scrimmage and started to back off their main plays because everything worked before turning it over to the 2's. Like you said though that's just Spring ball. They still hadn't reached their peak and that is dangerous for the rest of 3A, time will tell.

Hey Redrage why don't you guys set up a scrimmage with JCM before the season and find out firsthand if they are as talented as advertised.....lol

Easy lil guy , I wasn't trying to get in a measuring contest ! Just trying to get the other perspective !

Easy lil guy , I wasn't trying to get in a measuring contest ! Just trying to get the other perspective !

Just having a little fun. Hey, you guys had one heckuva year last year!!! Good luck to Cardinal Nation this year.

Sr. Jacob Wynn FB/LB 4 year starter 1100+ rushing yards in 2012 All West Tenn 2012 . Sr. Hunter Foster OL/DL 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Bo Simko OL/LB 3 year starter All District 2012 Sr. Juan Castaneda OL/DL 2 year starter 400+ lb bench press. Jr. Trey Price QB/DB 2 year starter (1st at QB) 6'3-4 200+lbs benches over 300 and can sling a ball. also look for Jrs Michael Huff OL/DL 3 year starter and Taylor Shaw WB/LB 2 year starter

Jacob and Trey will both turn heads coming off the bus, have you seen Trey lately? Les has his boy working.