Grace Christian Academy

jrvoyles11

Bahaha old eagle we beat yall in 2009 for the region championship fair and square my senior year. Hush up and fly away.

you cheated us out of the region title in 2008. You were already cheating then. You had to forfeit all of your wins in 2008. technically we won the region that year. yall were in full blown cheater mode. the wannamaker kid had just moved out of the preachers house and the williams kid just moved in

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it whatever you want doesnt change a thing. They paid the price for what happened and its long over. You cant seem to get out of the past the only thing you can ever contribute to this board is crying and name calling. Why dont you try to grow up a little bit and move on? If you really want to get into a mudslinging contest we can talk about the coach yall had that same year that got fired for inappropriate relationships with cheerleaders and mothers,,,,,,

they paid the price with a slap on the wrist , but its far from over. I love how you can find one thing bad about us and you continue to bring it up trying to get me to hush. you said I gave an uneducated statement which is false, GCA was caught, tried , and convicted. as far as our legal system goes that proves guilt. Wheres your proof that your statement isnt  uneducated. besides what you seen on the news. Everything thats on the news has to be true right! lol

Call it whatever you want doesnt change a thing. They paid the price for what happened and its long over. You cant seem to get out of the past the only thing you can ever contribute to this board is crying and name calling. Why dont you try to grow up a little bit and move on? If you really want to get into a mudslinging contest we can talk about the coach yall had that same year that got fired for inappropriate relationships with cheerleaders and mothers,,,,,,

exactly right raven, but that in no way gave cosby an advantage on the field! why cant you just admit that grace was not playing by the rules. it would be hard for me to feel good about winning  all those games and a championship knowing it wasn't legit.