Grace Christian Academy

jrvoyles11

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you boys down south, how will Silverdale Academy be? I have heard bits and pieces that they should be solid but I would like to hear from someone who knows? I think Grace will be a tough out this year and very capable of bringing home the gold, but my gut tells me Goodpasture will be the team to beat! I personally would like to see Grace and Boyd meet back up. I've been to Boyd the past 2 years to watch Rockwood play them and I think they have a respectable program. I can say from the folks I met down there, you guys handle yourselves well for a private school!

Boyd and silverdale both have very good programs. I have a friend who's son plays at Boyd and does not think they will have a great year this year. Not sure why.

SIlverdale should be about like last year but did lose some key pieces last year.

GCA looked very good against us the other night in our scrimmage, however I think depth will be hard on them...They don't have just a ton of depth and started tiring out pretty quick but it is really early in the year and it was a very hot and humid day. Inman is an incredible football player, both sides of the ball..Both he and his brother seemed to be really good kids.

GCA looked very good against us the other night in our scrimmage, however I think depth will be hard on them...They don't have just a ton of depth and started tiring out pretty quick but it is really early in the year and it was a very hot and humid day. Inman is an incredible football player, both sides of the ball..Both he and his brother seemed to be really good kids.

How did the scrimmage turnout?I'm sure GCA is loaded again.

GCA won 4-2.. GCA scored twice in their first 4 plays via the air, on quick strikes one bomb down the sideline and then a screen to Inman who took it to the house. We had one incredible drive all the way down the field and stuck it in on a 4th down play at the goal line for the first score and a interception return for another td...It was good work for both teams. PF scrimmages Kings tomorrow night at Kings

GCA won 4-2.. GCA scored twice in their first 4 plays via the air, on quick strikes one bomb down the sideline and then a screen to Inman who took it to the house. We had one incredible drive all the way down the field and stuck it in on a 4th down play at the goal line for the first score and a interception return for another td...It was good work for both teams. PF scrimmages Kings tomorrow night at Kings

Thanks,just doing a little comparrison.GB scrimmaged you all in spring and of course we have GCA in district.They will be hard to handle.

I heard the same thing from a couple of parents last nite about it being really hot and humid. They said the Inman kids look good also. They told me that PF had some really good players and made some great hits on defense! How did the QB and the TE look for Grace. The parents told me that Grace was only running like 25% of their offense to focus on getting their JV some snaps? They said that PF had some big Ol' Boys on their line too?

QB and TE for Grace both looked very solid IMO, the TE is a monster and is tough to bring down for sure. We have some good size on the line, just need to get it going all together and our defense is definitely not scared to come up and hit someone.

I am going to miss watching PF play Coalfield this year. Those were some physical games the past couple of years. Had the feel of a rivalry game after the last couple of games. Anyway good luck to PF this year.