Knox Catholic 19 Webb 7

AusDan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bringit09

catholic has a very good chance to beat N.D. one more time this year.There 1st time meeting this year Catholic run all over them.Catholic's DB stop the number one wr in the state to only 2 ball's and 15 yrds. N.D. only td was late in the 4th with like 1 min in the game. It was 22-6 Catholic the 1st time and i see it a gean the 2nd time around.

Guest bringit09

Hey knoxfball, Sorry the math was not right but Catholic has done some thing no other catholic team has done in lets say along time. Also not only did thay win but thay beat webb down. I dont go to Catholic but i was at the game and webb was running for there life's the whole game. Pules the catholic team right now is the best i have ever seen. when thay play together as you see catholic 19 webb 7

thanks, Mr Knox

[Edited by bringit09 on 11-2-02 11:47A]

Sorry, I was told by a number of people that the last time we beat Webb was 19 years ago. We dominated ND the first time we played them. And I am not saying that because I play for Catholic. ND has good skill positions, but their line backers, and offensive and defensive lines are not very good. Which leaves the running game open all night. My brother had 100 plus yards on them. Bowman did not have a very good game, he only had two catches. But both catches proved why he is going to be playing at UNC. I believe the second game will be a lot tougher for a few reasons. 1. It is the playoffs. 2. It can be very difficult to be a team twice in one season. 3. ND and Catholic both know that ND did not play to their potential. If ND and Catholic both bring their "A" game, I beleive it will be a great game. Best of Luck to ND.

Guest bringit09

Aw i am so sorry i for got the last l on football.I will make sure i let you read it 1st b4 i put some thing on here.So you dont have to play teacher on here ok.

[Edited by bringit09 on 11-3-02 9:14P]